Re-release Miki as HOTM

Instead of making new HOTM re-release the old ones monthly.

Make some money for your Christmas fund and put Miki out in January 2023.

Nay-sayers shhh

I have no votes left. But I would vote for Miki if I could.

4 Likes

Lmao!

This is a great idea. :+1:

2 Likes

Summon Tavern of Legends, profit.

Immense profit as hotm

Lol thanks @Pompitous

1 Like

Miki costume
Just saying.

1 Like

I second this

Please please please

I just want Miki :green_heart:

3 Likes

Maybe they’ll make some costumes or re-release them in Valhalla like they do with Atlantis.

1 Like

Maybe but with Miki re-released as a hotm in the original format it’ll still be easier to get and an absolute banker for the developers.

And old and new players will get something to cheer about :boom:

3 Likes

easier to get and an absolute banker for the developers

Those two things are pretty much mutually exclusive. HOTMs are too easy to get and thus not very profitable. That is why most HOTMs are lackluster.

1 Like

Most yes, but not all… Miki, Original Tell, Vela, GM, Devana, Seshat and others.

But some are lagging, I think the amount of pulls and purchases would rocket if Miki came back.

Oh and Hel too back in the day :wink:

2 Likes

I was mostly talking about HOTMs of the last two years being lackluster, just when many new heroes have been OP but only available in select portals with low odds.

They’d sooner re-release Miki in an Atlantis portal or any other specific portal with lower odds than as HOTM again IMHO, just to drive profits up.

Yes I know this but I’m still calling for Miki.

Please go to my first post and read line 3 again :wink: :grinning:

1 Like

You could change the request to “Re-Release Miki as hotm”. Because most of the other old and outdated hotms nobody would appreciate this time. Who would want to pull another Raffa in 2023 for example?

3 Likes

Very valid point Sir, thanks!

1 Like

Tbf, I wouldn’t mind a Miki of my own. Or Tarlak. Still desire both, but outside Soul Exchange, I don’t think I’m getting either. (I say as it took several ToLs after maxing Alberich to get another HOTM from Legends Portal.)

1 Like

How things are.

I’ve never yet gotten a single legendary from the tavern.

Yet I have both tarlak and miki, the first I got it in the hero academy and the second came as a single pull the first time he appeared in Atlantis, quite some time ago now

Point being it’s just not accurate to think of this or that portal I believe accounts are somehow rigged in their own way (some are better at some portals and not others), but I do believe re-releasing former heroes of the month would be an interesting take, just the most wanted ones, I’d love GM. Apart from that I have hel, alby, kunchen, seshat, devana, miki and telly, few HOTM I would pull for (onatel, alasie, raffaele, maybe chakkozsrok) and I’m sure like me many users would pull for them, what about something like a rotating scheme with 2 former HOTM each week, or something like that, something that adds as a new bonus pull (will never happen as it would take profits from the tavern, but still)

2 Likes

Not to say Tavern’s any good. Despite Alberich last year and Athena this year, I still consider it a portal event that requires 100 coins for a free feeder to the other heroes I’m working on. If HA10 wasn’t also a disappointment, I’m sure it and the bonus draws throughout mid-2021 and three times this year alone were fine and got some great heroes out of it.

That being said, it would be nice if they did something like a rotation of heroes somewhere that’s not tied to whether or not it’s ToL month (still think alternating that quest with Costume Quest was stupid, but alas). Probably revamp or retire the Elemental Summons because I know it’s not gonna forever be that “Contest of Elements” since that event will get its own portal.

1 Like

Right but she is great and all but the 3 star bertulf and purple magician basicly do the same for titan hits toss gazelle in the mix too. So i know i wouldn’t chase her. She isnt as unique as she once was. Mind you still great but others can do nearly as well for far less chase. Also i use those guys on 14s* and do just fine