Re-read all dialogue / cutscenes from story mode

After finishing the episodes, it would be Nice to review all the dialogs again…

A simple idea but could be fun. Just that the Storyline to be repeated when one replays the first and last stage of each province.

Once a player completed the entire season, you can actually see the entire story this way.

I’d be glad to see a new building called “Theater”, where players could watch again scenes from completed levels of the main storyline. It’s a great and breathtaking story, so it would be quite amusing to watch one more time scenes from long ago completed season 1 as well as the other seasons too.

1 Like

There’s acually a storyline??? Next u will tell me theres music :laughing:

2 Likes

there is actually music. i just kept mine switched off sice day 1

1 Like

I am so convincing in my sarcasm… I know there’s :notes: just prefer not to acknowledge it :laughing:

Yep, someone could call it primitive; but it still has some brilliant quotes (like something about «Let’s break all their bones and only then kill them!» from the season 3, for example — a mind-blowing catchphrase for a noble hero like Richard :joy:).

Did Richard actually say that? i can’t remember. That’s sad.
Strangely enough, I too would like to be able to read the whole story again, threadbare as it is.

But I have a feeling S4 is the worst of them all in that regard. « I’ve got the emerald flutes, I’m getting stronger, no one can beat me now » / « oh no, Moreau’s getting stronger, hurry up, we must stop him », rinse ans repeat.

Thanks to the screenshots of s3 thread, I rediscovered, that actual statement was a bit softer («All right, Bjorn! Let’s crack some monster skulls! –And break some bones? –Great idea! Let’s also break some bones!»). But I’ve gone through it using russian version, and there was way more harsh translation (now I believe it was like «Maybe, we should also break them all their bones? —Great idea! Let’s break’em all their bones!») :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I think with every time the screen’s interface changes between provinces, I’m sure there’s a space to dedicate a button to replay the cutscene for the specific cutscenes, since majority of them tend to have no more than 2 at a time. (Maybe Season 1 Province 1 is the exception, though they don’t have to force us through a tutorial again, just show Thorne, Lianna, and Colen fighting Dark Lord I and losing)

I have completed seasons 1, 2, and 3. But sometimes I’d like to see the storyline again. But I don’t know any way to do it except start a new account.

Can we have a feature where we can replay it?

Not exactly what you’re looking for, but seasons 3 and 4 are documented on the forum

1 Like

Not the first time this has been requested, e.g.: Re-read all dialogue / cutscenes from story mode

This would be nice though. Should be optional (some buttons in “map view” of the province maybe?), but possible.

3 Likes

Season and seasonal storylines sometimes you have to skip but you’d like to read them later.

A place to rewatch them.

You have my vote!

More often than not I will skip, and sometimes, it’s jsut nice to rewatch…

1 Like

Season 2 still has an unclosed plot hole. Did the woman with the red kimono survive or not?

A new Quest that takes us back to Atlantis would be an excellent way to fill up that hole.

1 Like

Appreciate it … I’m out of votes :sweat_smile: ty

Not exactly what you’re looking for, but the stories have threads for some seasons

1 Like

Is there a way to add a replay story button to the first and last level of seasonal stages. I always find myself inadvertently skipping through them and wish I could go back and watch the cartoons.

I’ve accidentally skipped before too. Luckily folks keep the storyline updated on the forum so if you miss anything you can easily find it.

1 Like