Re naming teams!

So you can start to see the trend here, I’m a slow learner.

Again, after a year of not knowing, I suddenly realised, by pure accident, that you can actually rename your teams instead of ‘Team 1’ , ‘Team 2’ etc!!

So I’ve happily done teams with names like ‘Titan’ or ‘Auto on Hard lvl’ etc :joy:

I’d say most people have already realised this ages ago but I’m just sharing the excitement of my late discovery!!

For level 22-1 I replace Sabina with Vivica for auto farm

1 Like

It’s a newer change. Was implemented when the option to purchase additional teams was implemented. Just wish it would show on the main roster screen instead of only the team selection/edit screen. Main roster screen still says team 1, team 2, team 11, whatever lol but haven’t complained since it’s really just an insignificant cosmetic that doesnt add anything to the game outside of convenience

3 Likes

Actually, you can also use in-game emoticons in teams names, for example if you surround sunflower with two colons, you’ll get something like this: :sunflower:FARM

:wink:

3 Likes

Nice does it show up in the main roster screen or just team selection?

1 Like

I found this out by accident a few weeks ago too, nobody in my alliance seemed to have noticed it either!

1 Like

This came with the same update that let us purchase more team slots

1 Like

Cookie Settings