I struggle against red tanks. Especially Elena and Gravemaker. Honestly, it’s comparable to my results against Kunchen and Ursena. Part of the reason for this is that my blue 3tack is the only one that still relies on two four star heroes. I’ll soon be in a position to change that, but I need a little help figuring out how to incorporate the new heroes.
Current Blue 3tack
Firing order: Kiril +17, Frida +7, Grimm +18. The key to this team has always been to just make 10 blue tiles and enjoy the powerful timing synergy. The biggest problems is that Grimm is very fragile and that Frida is too slow to dispel in some situations.
New Blue 3tack
There are four big changes coming:
- Ariel will be maxed soon. At +0 she’ll basically have the same survivability as Kiril but with a better attack stat. She will also be getting Cleric emblems going forward.
- I am fairly close to bumping my primary mana troop to level 23, providing that tile breakpoint for one of my numerous average speed heroes. Even with my old blue 3tack this would be a major boon. This is a no-brainer and I should just put it on the healer, right?
- Isarnia is +6 now and climbing (N.B. no costume). Her attack stat is now equal to Grimm’s (both are emblemed on an all attack path) but with better survivability. I could sub her in but have been holding off due to the timing synergy of the average speed heroes. Ariel + level 23 mana troop will shift that, so I’m wondering if it’s time to get her in for Grimm.
- Vela is next in line and while I don’t quite have the mats, I’m close. In situations where I don’t need an obvious dispel from Frida, I’m wondering if she’d be a better option.
So I think there are two questions:
- Who gets the level 23 mana troop?
- Besides Ariel, who out of Frida, Isarnia, Vela, Grimm, Kiril, and Aegir (+0) are my other regular two? Again, assume I’m going to use Frida in all cases where a dispel is obviously called for - I need help for the other general cases.
Thanks for your help! I think I’m struggling with this because my blue 3tack has so long relied on the same speed synergy that it’s hard for me to evaluate how changing that (some faster, some slower) will play out. Also, my heroes are generally average to slow, which has resulted in me developing a predominantly grind-y playstyle. That is, it’s not as though I can look at my 3tack in another element and infer how the speed differences will play out in actual raids.