RaZoR's GuiLDWare: E&P's Ultimate FREE Players Toolset

EMBLEM PLANNING REPORT

Hello Players!
This thread will showcase some of the features of GuiLDWare for those of you that do not know it exists, or those that would like to see how I use it myself! This overview Library will grow as I put together additional overview videos.

RaZoR’s GuiLDWare available through Titan Mafia.

You can obtain a Free account HERE

A Preview of some of GuiLDWare’s other features is available HERE

RaZoR

15 Likes

Try password or 12345

1 Like

It’s too small on my phone to see what the tool will do for you, but I enjoyed the cool industrial sound.

ahhhh look something else to share with my alliance!! Thank you @Razor

1 Like

Hello. Who can apply? Don’t let me …

2 Likes

Anyone and Everyone that would like to give it a go! Hope to see you soon. Ha ha ha.

3 Likes

HIGHEST TILE DAMAGE LISTING (HTDL)

Hello Players!
Back again showcasing another feature of GuiLDWare for those who like to get the most out of ther tiles especially versus TITANS!

RaZoR’s GuiLDWare available through Titan Mafia.

You can obtain a Free account HERE

A Preview of some of GuiLDWare’s other features is available HERE

RaZoR

Sample of the HTDL - Holy

@Ender_BattleSchool @Guvnor @Rigs @PapaHeavy @Kerrang @Ranvir @Yayo @nevarmaor @FraVit93 @Kikyo

10 Likes

Ooh going to see where Fenrir tanks

2 Likes

Note: Those of you that may have been saving Tree Node path data previously - data was not being calculated for adjustments to Power, Attack, Defense & Health then. ‘RE-SAVING’ will force it to occur.

Very cool feature. :+1:

1 Like

Well… lol

The EPR has now become the EPRa

Serving a dual purpose inventory on hand (which some have asked for) and it has been extended to include ascension materials for further report integration.

@Veronictoria @QUEENDEE22 @ThePirateKing @Olmor @Sarah2 @Guvnor @Ender_BattleSchool @FraVit93 @SupremeAlienRaptor @Stargasm

10 Likes

Thank you, thank you, thank you :star_struck:.

2 Likes

If anyone has suggestions on how to make the EPRa Report more valuable/time-saving shoot your ideas my way RAZORENP.

2 Likes

:frowning: How to register ??

… I don’t speak English well …

any one else encounter log in errors when you set up your account. i keep on getting password error? any suggestions

2 Likes

@Moe99, I use an iPad that automatically creates a Strong/random password and I noticed it did not have any special characters. Perhaps this is the issue? I would try a password without special characters and see what happens. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 posts were split to a new topic: Razor & moe

I’m not sure @Moe99, I tagged the OP @Razor in case he can help.

@Razor, you have officially crossed the 60% mark of all material stored in my alliance notes!! I should have a trophy for all your hard work, let me see what I can come up with

2 Likes