RaZoR's EDge

Cool!
20 costumes for @Razor

2 Likes

Edits made to include all 3 versions. Original. Costume Wearing and Costume Not Wearing (using this instead of the equipped)… Thanks.

3 Likes

Please see the following thread regarding the FINAL ADJUSTMENTS to the cards and images:

4 Likes

The New Guardians

@HFW @Anetho @CheTranqui @Expired @General_Confusion @Wormwood @nevarmaor @FraVit93 @Rigs

Also refer to: What-if analysis made easy - talent tree / classing (Class Node BOM(b)) - #24 by Razor

8 Likes

Taken from the tool that took you to school, the CNB(b)…

3 Likes

VALHALLA RELEASE 1

The Legends

The Epics

The Rares

7 Likes

SPRINGVALE version 2 Heroes

@Guvnor @Rose_3000 @zephyr1 @Rigs @Kor1sco @AirHawk @jinbatsu @nevarmaor @PapaHeavy @Ender_BattleSchool

7 Likes

getting an image error on this @Razor

2 Likes

Seems like recently posted pics aren’t showing… must it be due to the forum’s maintenance?

4 Likes

Looks fine now @Razor, thank you Sir!!

Can someone explain a few things on Razors heroes grading?
-what is the Dh at the top in the Defense row?
-what is Ap in Power row?
-what is Rarity/All stats?
-what is GPA Wraps?
-at bottom for titan/offense/defense I think those are wing/flank/tank position grades but what are the extra grades on defense?

@Razor

2 Likes

Thanks! My post was moved over here and read all above. Most things cleared up.

The only think I do not get yet is why there are 7 grades on defense?

These are the grades that @Anchor uses for the heroes, you can find more on his official site:
https://www.anchorgamed.com/grades

Ther’s a link but he expressly ask for it to not be shared and to link his site instead so I would ask you to do the same if you would share it :wink:

5 Likes

Thanks, I appreciate the support! @FraVit93

As long as the link goes directly to AnchorGamed.com/grades and not just directly to the spreadsheet I’m totally cool with it and it being referenced however people want.

5 Likes

When you are on the enphero.com website simply scroll over the 7 grades on Defense…or scroll over Offense, and a key chart pops up explaining each slot.

2 Likes

@QUEENDEE22, This is what I was talking about In the alliance. I find the discussion extremely interesting, and not just because some of the best players in the game are here, it’s also for @Razor’s incredible personality.

4 Likes

Thanks for tagging me @PapaHeavy ! I really appreciate all of your help.
:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@Ender_BattleSchool @QUEENDEE22 @FraVit93 @Anchor @kungFuDiscoElf @Rigs
@Guvnor @Kerrang @Uw0hila @Alyssaann1014

6 Likes

It was a decent run @Razor, 2 HotM, 2 Kages. Also some other crazy things you know. But yet no GM?? I know he wants this Raw T-bone steak!! He hates raw meat !!!

1 Like