RaZoR's EDge

Can you please provide the URL? I’m new to E&P and cannot access using the link above
Thanks!

The site is dw a the moment. RaZoR mentioned it in an earlier post.

Ahhhhh…thanks for letting me know!

Link here:

Summary is that the host had some troubles. The host is GRADUALLY bringing all its clients back online. @Razor just is unfortunate in being one of the “Less Important” ones. All the data etc… is still there, just waiting for it to be brought back online :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks for this information and looking forward to trying it out!

1 Like

@Uw0hila @Guvnor I appreciate your assist on this - very much! Thank you

2 Likes

Costumes added to the Hero Utility - equipped that is.

The figures I have are accurate (they are straight off the full cards themselves.
There is a set of sheets that have been floating around like wild :fire:.

@Guvnor @Uw0hila @Kerrang @Alyssaann1014 @Manathir @Sorsha @nevarmaor @PapaHeavy @AirHawk @Olmor

Following are the 20 summarized
The ordering is by Rarity/Stars and Elements are grouped within. Read Left to Right Top to Bottom.

Costume Wearing

Costume Not Wearing

Please also refer to:

8 Likes

Have they been added to the emblemBoM and have you figured out how you’re going to implement both classes into 1 path?

Btw awesome work with the site, has come a long ways

Found the answer to this in another thread, thanks(answer is yes for anyone wondering)

4 Likes

Cool!
20 costumes for @Razor

2 Likes

Edits made to include all 3 versions. Original. Costume Wearing and Costume Not Wearing (using this instead of the equipped)… Thanks.

3 Likes

Please see the following thread regarding the FINAL ADJUSTMENTS to the cards and images:

4 Likes

The New Guardians

@HFW @Anetho @CheTranqui @Expired @General_Confusion @Wormwood @nevarmaor @FraVit93 @Rigs

Also refer to: What-if analysis made easy - talent tree / classing (Class Node BOM(b)) - #24 by Razor

8 Likes

Taken from the tool that took you to school, the CNB(b)…

3 Likes

VALHALLA RELEASE 1

The Legends

The Epics

The Rares

7 Likes

SPRINGVALE version 2 Heroes

@Guvnor @Rose_3000 @zephyr1 @Rigs @Kor1sco @AirHawk @jinbatsu @nevarmaor @PapaHeavy @Ender_BattleSchool

7 Likes

getting an image error on this @Razor

2 Likes

Seems like recently posted pics aren’t showing… must it be due to the forum’s maintenance?

4 Likes

Looks fine now @Razor, thank you Sir!!

Can someone explain a few things on Razors heroes grading?
-what is the Dh at the top in the Defense row?
-what is Ap in Power row?
-what is Rarity/All stats?
-what is GPA Wraps?
-at bottom for titan/offense/defense I think those are wing/flank/tank position grades but what are the extra grades on defense?

@Razor

2 Likes