Ravens of Valhalla IS Recruiting! Come join us in fighting 13* and the occasional 14* titans ☺️ [30/30]

Hey guys :slightly_smiling_face:

• Looking for a new, forever home where you can be yourself and play the way that you want to?
  • Sick of being told what to do, who to hit when, or what scores you’ll need to meet the status quo?
  • Do you enjoy the game enough to play daily without having to be told?
  • Are you looking for freedom - away from the stress and drama that comes with some alliances - where you can finally just relax and enjoy the game as it is?

If so, chances are, we’re the perfect fit :wink:

Ravens of Valhalla is looking for active players to come join our ranks

• Daily activity required
  • Invite only
  • 2200+ Trophy requirement
  • Primarily English speaking
  • Killing all 13* titans, while dabbling in 14* as well
  • War is optional; if opted in, must use all flags
  • Coordinated war defenses; offense is free-for-all
  • Optional alliance group-chats through both Line and Facebook messenger, as well offering one-on-one if/when needed

We’re a casual competitive alliance, where we like to do well, just without all of those stringent rules in place. You can play at your own pace, in your own way, without any additional stress [from us]. So long as you’ve got heart, well then you’ll get along great :grin:

All we ask of you is to contribute daily, and to communicate if/when you cannot. We all get RL can get crazy, and ultimately comes first, so we’re just looking for a heads up if/when that day comes. So long as you continue fulfilling your obligations [to the team], then no sweat! However, if for some reason you cannot: after 2 unexcused misses, you will be warned [first]. If the abscenses persist without prior notifications [as to why], we will kick [if absolutely necessary].

Some quick positives?

• Incredibly relaxed, warm and welcoming atmosphere
  • Engaging and supportive leader/coleaders
  • Plenty of knowledgeable and passionate players who are extremely kind, dedicated and helpful
  • Players from all over the world, so someone is always around to help out, answer questions and/or make calls
  • No Drama. No Crazy Rules. No Pressure.

So if you love the game enough to just play, and you don’t wanna deal with all of the stress that can come with being in a top/competitive alliance (or any of the rules that follow), well then come check us out :slightly_smiling_face: Chances are, once you give us a shot, you’ll never wanna leave :wink:

Shoot a comment below, or contact one of us thru Line, if you’re at all interested (or have any questions). We do have a waiting list for the times when we’re full, or for those who’d eventually like to join down the road, so don’t hesitate to reach out and ask for a spot! & I’ll do my best to stay in touch, and answer any questions thru Line, in the meantime :slightly_smiling_face:

Line ID: randapanduh
Line ID: kerrang5510

Gate to Valhalla:

& For those that don’t meet our requirements, don’t fret! Check out Gate to Valhalla , our smaller, more relaxed sister alliance. Right now, it’s where most of our retired - or less active - players go to hang their hat. For those who are newer to the game, yet want to become a Raven - with the enthusiasm to learn and grow with us - it’s a great start! Also, we have an optional alliance chat thru both messenger and Line for any and all Ravens to join (including those in the Gate). It’s a great place to share, chit-chat, answer any and all questions, and bask in our love (or hate) for the game. So if this seems more your speed, and you find yourself intrigued, why not give it a try?

6 Likes

A friendly bump for one of my long time favorite forum members.

One of the few people I read and very much respect their opinion.

5 Likes

So, I’m a little late responding to this I see (I have a tendency of writing drafts that I forget to/never send… lol oops, but that’s not really important here :sweat_smile:). Anyway, I’ve gotta say it:

Thank you for the beautiful words, my fellow discobotted-blessed friend :kissing_heart:

(Btw, I hope those flasks brought with em some decent loot, or even a little joy, to ya :heart:)

5 Likes

Oh yeah, recruitment… lol yes. So important

Soooooo…

BUMP!!!

On the surface, we may look full, but that’s only for our alliances’ benefit; we will actually have one to two spots made available for those looking to join us. Just gotta send a message here, or contact one of us thru Line, in order to talk details :slightly_smiling_face: (& we’ll happily get ya in)

ID: randapanduh (me… Lol shocker, I know)
ID: kerrang5510 (my partner in crime… the nice one :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

4 Likes

One spot available :relaxed:

If you’re interested, come find us :grin:

4 Likes

Are you interested in joining a casual competitive alliance?

Do you enjoy playing daily?

Scroll up to the OP for more info✨

Reply to this post or Contact us on Line Chat:
Line ID: randapanduh or Line ID: kerrang5510

3 Likes

No Drama. No Crazy Rules. No Pressure

3 Likes

Great work @RandaPanduh and @Kerrang

3 Likes

Doo-wap-skittity-skat

Give our IDs a phone

Wallop-disco-patty-whack

To make Ravens [of Valhalla] your new home :relaxed:

Boom-shakalaka

3 Likes

Wanna know what it’s like to be part of the BEST casual competitive alliance?

3 Likes

3 Likes

Our waitlist is OPEN!! :star_struck:
Reply to this post or contact us on Line Chat :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Too-la-roo-yah-too-la-roo-yah-aye

One spot available ~ send an invite our way

:blush:

(Bump-dee-bump-bump)

3 Likes

That’s an awesome song @RandaPanduh :notes: :guitar: :notes:
Now I’ve got this song worm in my head :rofl:

3 Likes

Please reply here or contact us on Line Chat :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

The Ravens of Valhalla has one open spot :star_struck:!

For more information click here

Reply to this post or contact us on Line Chat :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Definitely top of my list next time I’m traveling.

A superb alliance filled with the highest quality players

5 Likes

Don’t mind me; I’m just here to make some nonsensical noise:

La-da-da-dee-da-da-da-da
La-da-da-dee-da-da-da-da
Oh oh ey ey
Oh oh ey ey

Oh oh ey ey

SWOOSH

Bump :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Another all day song worm (aka: earworm…yuk :nauseated_face:, why is it even called that? :thinking:)

:notes: …can’t - - get - - it - - out - - of - - my - - head… :notes:

Unless I Keep Calm…

OH!…speaking of that:

The Ravens of Valhalla have a rare opportunity for a person that wants to join an alliance with the perfect combination of freeplay and teamplay!

What does that mean? Just click here

Reply to the original post (OP) or contact us on Line:

3 Likes

War is almost on

Come join us

& Make Ravens your new home [for battle] :crossed_swords:

Hmu (or kerrang) thru here or Line if you’re interested :blush:

3 Likes