Old recruitment thread

Not my alliance anymore :v:

1 Like

Calling all mods (or, well, just one :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

Merge? Or close/reopen?

@JonahTheBard @Guvnor @littleKAF @Dudeious.Maximus

I’ve got a few old recruitment threads that have since closed that idk what to do with since I can’t access em

(Sorry for the mess, so I’ll try linking em in hopes it makes things easier)

]Ravens of Valhalla is FULL; send a message to reserve our next open spot 🙂 We're killing 13* titans [30/30]

1 Like

I’ve unlisted the old ones.

If this one becomes locked due to being unused, just flag it as ‘other’ and we can open it.

And just be warned, you guys are my designated emergency bunker if I ever find myself homeless :wink:

5 Likes

THIS!

How have I not known about that til now?!

You have just saved me a world of headache and grief lol you don’t even know.

Thank you :relaxed:

PS: You’ll always be welcome (well, maybe for a song… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

2 Likes

Bump dee dee bump bump

:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Ravens of Valhalla has one spot available

Come join us :blush:

ID: randapanduh

1 Like

Pssssst

One spot available; don’t miss your chance to feel the warmth of our lovely Ravens of Valhalla

Trust me, if you like the game - but not any of the stress that comes with some alliances - we’ll be the perfect fit :blush:

(And you may never wanna leave :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

1 Like

I like to bump bump bump
My thread to top top top

Nts nts nts

Where I can lump lump lump
Queries in one spot spot spot

Nts nts nts

(Hmu thru Line; ID: randapanduh)

Yes...

Bumping makes me go a lil crazy :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you for your time ; Ravens of Valhalla is now full :relaxed:

If you think you’d be interested in our next available opening, shoot a comment, or contact one of us thru Line, and we’ll see about getting ya in :slightly_smiling_face:

ID: kerrang5510

1 Like

Phew, almost missed the cut-off :sweat_smile:

We’re full atm, but always looking for members who wanna join the Raven family :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Soooooo

Ravens of Valhalla is full atm

(Although, we are always prepared to add to our wait-list)

but…

Gate to Valhalla is recruiting right now :relaxed: Our lil baby sister is growing up so fast :relaxed: She’s on her way to 9* titans right now :grin:

So for those who feel like the Ravens family may be their sort of home - come check us out! Trust me: if ya love the game, but not all of the rules that come will alliances, you’ll love us :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: (I just know it)

3 Likes

Gate to Valhalla is recruiting!

(Check em out)

The vibe is very similar to that of RoV, just a lil less intense/overwhelming. However, you’re still connected with all of us over at RoV (thru Line or Fbook), and bonus: you get first dibs at any future available openings in Ravens of Valhalla :relaxed:

They’re fighting 8* and 9* titans atm, but the more members we add to it, the stronger it’ll grow! & Trust me, it’s the sort of alliance you want to be in, and see grow. I mean, I may be bias and all of that, but I seriously can’t imagine alliances getting any better than the Ravens family already is :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Honestly, it’s why they’ve had my undying loyalty for almost three years now; they’re all the very best.

(& I mean, when I started out in RoV, we were battling 6* titans - and look at us now! :sunglasses:)

Sooooo, hmu thru Line if you’re interested in joining the family ~

1 Like

Although Ravens of Valhalla is currently full atm…

Our sister

Gate to Valhalla :crossed_swords:

is recruiting!
12 spots available now

So if you’d like a change of pace, and want an alliance that actually feels like a home, come check us out :smiling_face: (you won’t regret it)

Any questions or inquiries, shoot a comment, or send me a message thru Line, anytime ~

(Edit)

Linkie, Linkie

3 Likes

PSA

Randa doesn’t wanna have to bother the mods (again) if this thread were to close suddenly, soo…

Dance Party Time :partying_face:

Disclaimer

But, unless you’re a Raven yourself, well then… you’re not invited

Disclaimer to the disclaimer

And, even if you are a Raven… you’re responsible for starting your own dance party

Disclaimer to the disclaimer to the disclaimer

Also, Randa isn’t liable for any of this :poop:

Disclaimer to the disclaimer to the disclaimer to the disclaimer

Sorry for getting your hopes up (but umm… not sorry)

Disclaimer to the disclaimer to the disclaimer to the disclaimer to the disclaimer

The use of third person? Uhh, I have no comment. Just… Roll with it

2 Likes

Beep Beep

Rare opportunity to join Ravens of Valhalla approaching

Ravens of Valhalla has ONE spot available, guys :grin:

So if you’re interested, or have any questions, hmu

Line ID: randapanduh

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Well hello there, forum goers

It’s been a hot minute, now hasn’t it?!

Look who has two open spots :face_with_monocle:

:crossed_swords: Ravens of Valhalla :crossed_swords:

(If you’d like more info)

Also…

For those who want in the family, just in a less serious way, check out Gate to Valhalla. They’re fighting 8*-11* Titans :relaxed: & Our brand new Guardians of Valhalla for those who are growing, or need a break :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

We have one spot available now, one that will be tomorrow, and another once PoV concludes

Get in while ya can :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Winter is coming… :cold_face:

Only one spot available now, and another after PoV

Hmu if you’re interested :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like