Ravens of Valhalla is looking for ONE active player to come join us 🙂

Hey guys!

Ravens of Valhalla is looking for one active player to come join our little family :blush:

Must be active daily
& Communicate if/when you miss
2200+ trophy requirement
Invite Only
11* & 12* Titans
0/25 War Chest - perfect timing for a new member
War is optional; if opted in, must use all flags

We’re an active and strong, yet relaxed and supportive, alliance that does well without all of those crazy rules in place. I like to consider us a more casual-competitive, where we are more laid-back, yet can still do well enough to consistently knock down higher-end titans. Only serious rule? Three unexcused misses = KICK, so communication is key. We all get RL happens, so all you’ve got to do is fill one of us in when things get crazy, and you’ll be alright. Mostly, we just want you to actively participate, do your very best, and have some fun along the way :grin:

Our leader is super awesome, and engaging. He always finds a way of lifting the team up, even after a difficult defeat. & The rest of the alliance is incredibly supportive and understanding. Even when RNG is giving you a hard time in war/raids, we’ll still cheer you on (cuz we get it :sweat_smile:).

We’ve got people from all over the world, so don’t let that stop you; there’s always someone around to help out, hit, and answer any questions, and we like it that way :slightly_smiling_face:. Most of our members are in diamond league, level 50+, 4000+ TP, and are fairly knowledgeable regarding the game, too.

As for me, I’ve studied a lot about the game, so I’m always more than happy to help with any game-related questions that arise (my alliance considers me our E&P guru). I am in APL and Beta, but cannot share specific content with the alliance (ie photos or videos). Though, I will give a heads up when I see new things coming - just with words instead of photos :wink:

The alliance itself, even when it doesn’t mean to, inspires loyalty and support, and that’s one of the things I love most about it. Even on our bad days, we still cheer one another on and lift each other up. That’s why, even after an entire year of promoting for this alliance, I’m still at it - because I don’t doubt most would feel the same way that I do if given the chance (seriously, we’re pretty awesome) :slightly_smiling_face:

So now that you know [a lot :sweat_smile:] about us, you can decide for yourself whether we sound like the right fit (or not). On our end, as long as you’re active, meet all of the requirements, and are willing to learn and grow with us, you’ll fit in great :grin: We’ll give you the latitude to play the game at your own pace, in peace - however you want to, and never ever bother you about it unless you yourself ask.

So come join us! If you have any questions, contact me through Line, or drop a comment here, and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible. That, or if you already meet all of the requirements and are interested, feel free to send an invite our way and we’ll get you in :slightly_smiling_face:

Line ID: randapanduh

Once you’re a Raven, you’re family, and will always have a home with us :blush:

4 Likes

And we have one spot left :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Bump!

One spot available :blush:

1 Like

Gonna make this one short

Ravens of Valhalla is looking for one active player
Must be active daily
& Communicate if/when you miss
3 unexcused misses = demote, then kick
War is optional; if opted in, must use all flags
11* & 12* titans
2200+ Trophy requirement
10/25 War Chest
Invite Only

We’re relaxed enough to get that RL comes first, but still active enough to do well; I like to consider us a more casual-competitive. It’s truly an awesome place to relax, play the game at your own pace, and avoid negativity altogether. So if you’re looking for a comfortable new home, filled with supportive and knowledgeable players, come check us out :blush:

If you have any questions, drop a comment or contact me through Line, and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible
Line ID: randapanduh

Or else send an invite request our way, and you can see for yourself just home awesome it is :grin:

1 Like

I noticed you have created such thread 3 days ago. I know that recruiting is a big struggle but there can be only one thread per alliance.

@zephyr1/@DaveCozy, merge?

1 Like

Merged, thanks! :heart_decoration:

1 Like

Lol well didn’t even realize that was a thing (never saw that rule anywhere). Actually, creating the new thread helped with recruiting (go figure), and Ravens is now full :blush:

As far as your point- the thread was actually a week old, and from my experience, by that point if bumping doesn’t work and it’s gotten that old, creating a whole new thread does wonders. It’s not like creating multiple duplicate threads within a day (which I have always found to be the real issue), it’s about changing up the way you’re approaching your audience, because clearly v.1 isn’t working. In this case, it was about making it shorter. & Since my original had to be edited almost immediately after being created [due to filling one spot so quickly], it felt better to start fresh and try something new [this time] anyway.

At least, that’s what I’ve always assumed to be true, as I’ve been doing that on/off for over a year now without an issue, recruiting or otherwise, but I guess I could be wrong. Then again, I didn’t even realize there were such stringent rules [for such] in the first place, or that anyone even cared enough [to comment], so I guess my bad lol. Doesn’t change the fact that refreshing a week old recruitment post can help, so long as that priviledge isn’t taken advantage of by creating multiples daily just to do so.

So anyway, if I am in the wrong, and you can only have one thread per alliance, my original recruitment post goes all the way back to 2018, with several in the middle. All of which are still open, too. Using that one, or really any of them, seems counterproductive [at this time] so if it’s really a thing, a mod can definitely go ahead and close those threads down, and I’ll just open up a new one if/when need be. That way, I’ll only ever have one alliance recruitment thread open [at all times], so if that’s the way it needs to be, I’m cool with that. & If so, I’d include this one on the list too; it has definitely run it’s course, and I won’t be using it again now that we’re full (with another on the wait-list, coming back to us in a few weeks).

So @zephyr1 lemme know if you really need me to go through all of my old recruitment posts and flag em so that there’s only ever one. Again, never thought it was an issue [unless abused] before this, but if so, I can go ahead and do that.

Anyway, I’m out of here :v:
Happy gaming guys, goodnight :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I wouldn’t worry about old defunct ones at this point, I’d just use a single one going forward — but yes, the rule is one thread per alliance, and we merge or close extras when they’re brought to our attention.

You can bump the same one endlessly as needed (ours is 14 months old and works fine), or you can flag the previous one for closure when you make a new one. It’s frankly easier for the moderators when alliances bump their thread, so we certainly prefer that.

The Forum ranks threads based on views, likes, and replies, so reusing an existing thread can be very effective. And a new thread and a bumped thread both show up at the top of Latest either way. So the rest comes down to your preference of whether you think potential recruits like seeing a fresh thread or an establishes one. Both clearly can work, but again, we always encourage people to reuse their thread, at least for weeks/months.

1 Like

Hi Randa, do you guys still have a spot available?

I´m looking for an ambitious Alliance to join. Iam a c2p player and about to hitting level 44 while playing this game for around 280 Days by now and so far I was not missing a beat. My roster is filled with almost 25 fully upgraded 4&5* Heroes, whereof 5 are fully leveled 5* (TP of 4200/AP around 2500) and several 5* at 3.70 including guys like Kingston, Seshat, Grazul, Magaret and Azlar just waiting to get maxed. My 4* roster includes the likes of Wilbur, Wu, Rigards, Sonyas etc.

So if u guys are still looking for a dedicated player, plz let me know.

Do you happen to have Line? If so, it would make it easier to talk specifics, but if not, lemme know and we’ll work something out here.

Line ID: randapanduh (in case you do)

Hi, ill just get it and gonna contact u there.