Rare Titans

Since they remove 13* and 14* maybe they removed the rare titans too…

1 Like

Hi everyone, we found an issue causing Rare Titans not spawning in some cases. We are looking into fixing this issue in the next update and increase the chances for Rare Titans to spawn. My apologies for the inconvenience!

8 Likes

My alt account had the 5* unicorn yesterday.
20 members together killed it, not one of us got a scope.

The sad thing is that I expected something like this. The chances for a 4* item increase from incredible low to just very low :smirk:

1 Like

I knew there was a glitch… One time when our Titan was spawning i already saw a glimpse of Rare titan…but when timer ran out i had to refresh and there was only normal titan…

So i guess our alliance is not set for another for another year or 2?

One of our guys reported something like this as well but the titan was still alive.

He sent us a screen snap and then all of a sudden it was gone and back to the normal titan. He said it happened several times during the titan. Wonder if it meant we SHOULD have had one that time versus the normal one we had.

We have been having only blue and red titans, with one holy thrown in since the previous update. Can this be related?

We had a slew of blue titans also, I think 10/22 but I don’t have my notes. I calculated our odds of getting them was 1 in 2860 which was not unheard of but if everyone is experiencing that maybe there is an issue

Finally receive a 7* thunder unicorn. WHO gets the bonus prize is it random or A+. ALSO which hero’s are best as Blue is reflected

I think it is still random who gets what. evidently it is just a bonus roll at the end for the telescope.

Green heroes and healers would be my recommendation. the one we faced was a beast.

I took in Rigard. Tibertus. Kasshrek. Caedmon and Wu kong… which scored 24k and 21k. But averaging 20k from 4hits. WHICH isnt bad for a 7* but normally can do better.

1 Like

They are still appearing.

My alliance got its first rare titan. I was excited till i got the loot for defeating it. Was worse than what i normally get from regular titans. Needless to say this game disappoints me more every day

We finally got a 9* Rare unicorn. After defeating it, we found that 1 of our 30 members got the scope. ONE?!? That’s pretty sad.

We defeated 8* rare titan. Flasks and lot of items were used and result is very sad. 8 from 29 (other are silent) players informed that they did not get telescope. All mostly are top hitters. Currently we are between 7* and 9* titans. After so bad results we decided to beat only 7* rare titans, higher are not worth. To expensive for our average alliance.

What can I say, developers destroyed all fun. They really have to do something - increase drop rate, change some reward system or just make these rare titans less challenging. Will be sad to let go rare titans but we do not have other choice. Well done developers, well done…

We just had one of these. BBQ Chicken titan anyone?

They need to have a Cat Dragon titan next. One that shoots flaming hair balls…

1 Like

4.378 million hit points dear crom.