Rare titans for weaker players and alliances. Would be GREAT

Now if we deleted every thread that was nonsense we wouldn’t have much left to read, would we. Except perhaps the ridiculous complaints thread…that is a very sensible and accurate thread.

3 Likes

You are right. I just don’t like that someone writes something before they even start to think about it.

2 Likes

About the titan, I understand the frustration of this player because I was in the same situation in May.
My alliance was young and battling with 3-4* titan and we didn’t see much of 5* and occasionally a rare.
I was a bit disappointing at the time because I was always in the top scorer of my alliance and could have taken titan at a higher level and it’s still the case but we are a good alliance and I enjoy staying there.
For what I recall, it was very slow to move to 5* titan and get a new challenge with the rare titan would have been a good call.

It’s not for the reward of the rare titan because I only got one rare bonus still but it’s just to have a change, to have a new titan, to break the monotony.
It will not bother me if the little alliances have some rare 3* or 4* titan.

So, if SG change this and finally gave the opportunity to little alliance to get some 4* AM this way, it will not be a huge amount anyway (I think) and it’s not a big deal for me.

1 Like

I mean… I’m generally an advocate for inclusivity in this game…

BUT…

if a team has 30 active members, it won’t take long for rare titans to show up. (30 active members should be able to kill 5* titans)

If an alliance has 7 members, or 9 members or something and want to see rare titans… they better recruit or merge with another alliance is how I feel about it. (I think there’s too many alliances in the game, basically)

2 Likes

@Duaneski

I understand that for you, who have access to this forum you can have access to a lot of information about the game and find an alliance in an easy way.

This is just my case:
When I started in January, my first alliance was a dead alliance, because I didn’t know anything about the game. About a time, I leaved for my current alliance, the leader was alone and just after we were 3.
So I was going on chat to recruit some people one month or so later, we had some people but they were essentially newbies and a lot have quit the game along the road and a few have moved on other alliance.
To keep a core of people, it needs some time.
Our alliance was rarely with 30 people and still isn’t but we are close. I don’t want to go for recruiting and haven’t do it for a while now.

Because we all are French and you know, a lot of French people don’t speak English, the access to this forum isn’t easy. So I am getting the information for my alliance for a little time now.

Certainly if I had knew this forum, I will not have moved in this alliance and maybe I will not have known the people I play with.

Anyway, Rome wasn’t build in one day, and little alliance with a few people can grow along the way… and it could take some time before you reach rare 5* titan… :grin:

1 Like

This game is intended to be played over time. As you level up, and level up your heroes, you grow stronger. As you grow stronger, more and more game content is made available to you.

The Forum is available to every player, via a link in the game. As far as I know, no one withholds knowledge from new players, any where I go in this game; links are posted on the Forum, and strategies are shared everywhere, be it on Facebook, YouTube, Discord or Line. The older players are very generous with what they share, clearly wanting to help those who came after them.

If you’re not sure where to start, you may glean some information here:

Advice for New Players, or "All the things I wish someone had told me when I first started."

5 Likes

Thanks @Rook but I think I didn’t explain myself in a good way…

In fact, I just try to put my shoes in somebody who start the game and don’t speak English, it’s difficult to obtain all those informations, imho.
I don’t have an answer for this specific case, I don’t think Gogol Translate is a viable answer and
I doubt the chat in-game would help a lot for this.

Everything is explained in this forum, everybody is cool, I am thankful to all the community for this, and to have the opportunity to get those informations for my alliance, it helps a lot.

Anyway, that doesn’t change the thing, Endurance & Patience to have better things in E&P, I agree :wink:

1 Like

Totally agree. I am Level 50 and it took ages to get at this point. I am a F2P Player. Why should others now get even more benefits and pass me as “old” player?

1 Like

So here’s my guess – and it’s absolutely a guess.

Rare titans grant a 4* mat with some small probability. (I have gotten exactly one bonus mat killing every 12* rare we’ve seen since they released them.) I’m going to guess that:

• The probability of the bonus mat is highest for 12* titans
  • The probability declines with the :star: rating
  • The lowest rare (5*) has some very small chance of a drop (e.g. 0.5%)
  • The devs decided that a lower % associated with a rare 4* titan was simply wasting everyone’s time.

Pure speculation.

5 Likes

Very good guess, I would guess. LOL

1 Like

So sorsha do You think its as easy to get the same things now that it was when You started??
Because I have seen MANY older players say things like (what we could get then for $100 you will NOT get now for $1000) or close to things like that. Maybe as a F2P you have not seen a change. BUT the gambler in my says its a safe bet that you will say yes you have seen it.

As the gamblers got their efforts already you accidentially mentioned another reason not to change it…maybe this thread is interesting for you in this context.

1 Like

What do you think about rare titans 1*-4* with chance for 3* ascrnd mats like blades and orbs?

1 Like

I can’t remember because it’s been so long ago, but I “thought” you couldn’t even join an alliance until level 10.

But as Rook mentioned, the game is not “blocking” weak members, the game is “rewarding” members that have spent enough time playing the game to reap the benefits of rare titans. They aren’t going to hand out ascension mats to someone who has only been playing this game for a week.

1 Like

Thats a GREAT idea. I care less what extra item there is. We all KNOW its unlike we will be the one to get that item anyway.
But 1*-4* alliances would be THRILLED to just see a rare titan, instead of hearing about them.

Though this is kinda late to the party, one way that we ought to look at the issue is this: Alliances that don’t have the power to take down normal 5:star: titans will almost ALWAYS find it hard to take down rare titans of most any level. They often will need to expand their hero options, and level those heroes up so that they can vie against such titans. I, personally, would not have been able to do any substantial damage against a 3:star: rare titan when my alliance was starting to take down a 5:star: titan since my hero options were limited, and I had to level up the ones I had more.

Being useless sucks. I’d have probably quit trying for a time.

Also, these lower leveled alliances often won’t need the rare item as much as they need standard items that the normal titans still give, so the newer players will get what they need early on if they get titans without the added difficulty of the rare titan.

Finally, if you need ascension items of that tier, but your alliance can’t take down 5:star: titans, I agree with what somebody else already said: join a stronger alliance, or at least help your alliance member become stronger.

2 posts were split to a new topic: Jetons Atlantide

My observation:

If a 1 member alliance kills a rare titan, the only member gets the bonus 4* material 100%, so the probability applies not to the material but to the members (which one gets it). Maybe it is possible that more than 1 member of the alliance gets the bonus mat, I don’t know.

It’s possible that all alliance members can get the bonus item :slight_smile:

Definitely had more than one person get it.

Each person who scores D or higher on a defeated rare titan gets 1x bonus roll. I speculate that the higher loot tier, the more likely you are to get it

3 Likes

I agree. I started playing a few months ago and am in an alliance of 30 with only 5-6 active players (per the titan damage lists). My understanding from posts is that the longer it takes to down a titan, the weaker the next one will be (It’s always 2-3*). Anyway, I play daily but am in a low-level, not very active guild so how can we ever spawn titans with AMs in this situation, especially as many (experiences?) alliances restrict membership to 2400+ trophies. Catch-22.

1 Like