Rare titans for weaker players and alliances. Would be GREAT

Very good guess, I would guess. LOL

1 Like

So sorsha do You think its as easy to get the same things now that it was when You started??
Because I have seen MANY older players say things like (what we could get then for $100 you will NOT get now for $1000) or close to things like that. Maybe as a F2P you have not seen a change. BUT the gambler in my says its a safe bet that you will say yes you have seen it.

As the gamblers got their efforts already you accidentially mentioned another reason not to change it…maybe this thread is interesting for you in this context.

1 Like

What do you think about rare titans 1*-4* with chance for 3* ascrnd mats like blades and orbs?

1 Like

I can’t remember because it’s been so long ago, but I “thought” you couldn’t even join an alliance until level 10.

But as Rook mentioned, the game is not “blocking” weak members, the game is “rewarding” members that have spent enough time playing the game to reap the benefits of rare titans. They aren’t going to hand out ascension mats to someone who has only been playing this game for a week.

1 Like

Thats a GREAT idea. I care less what extra item there is. We all KNOW its unlike we will be the one to get that item anyway.
But 1*-4* alliances would be THRILLED to just see a rare titan, instead of hearing about them.

Though this is kinda late to the party, one way that we ought to look at the issue is this: Alliances that don’t have the power to take down normal 5:star: titans will almost ALWAYS find it hard to take down rare titans of most any level. They often will need to expand their hero options, and level those heroes up so that they can vie against such titans. I, personally, would not have been able to do any substantial damage against a 3:star: rare titan when my alliance was starting to take down a 5:star: titan since my hero options were limited, and I had to level up the ones I had more.

Being useless sucks. I’d have probably quit trying for a time.

Also, these lower leveled alliances often won’t need the rare item as much as they need standard items that the normal titans still give, so the newer players will get what they need early on if they get titans without the added difficulty of the rare titan.

Finally, if you need ascension items of that tier, but your alliance can’t take down 5:star: titans, I agree with what somebody else already said: join a stronger alliance, or at least help your alliance member become stronger.

2 posts were split to a new topic: Jetons Atlantide

My observation:

If a 1 member alliance kills a rare titan, the only member gets the bonus 4* material 100%, so the probability applies not to the material but to the members (which one gets it). Maybe it is possible that more than 1 member of the alliance gets the bonus mat, I don’t know.

It’s possible that all alliance members can get the bonus item :slight_smile:

Definitely had more than one person get it.

Each person who scores D or higher on a defeated rare titan gets 1x bonus roll. I speculate that the higher loot tier, the more likely you are to get it

3 Likes

I agree. I started playing a few months ago and am in an alliance of 30 with only 5-6 active players (per the titan damage lists). My understanding from posts is that the longer it takes to down a titan, the weaker the next one will be (It’s always 2-3*). Anyway, I play daily but am in a low-level, not very active guild so how can we ever spawn titans with AMs in this situation, especially as many (experiences?) alliances restrict membership to 2400+ trophies. Catch-22.

1 Like

Plenty of alliances that would take in the daily active players of your group including you

2 Likes

Not exactly. If a titan escapes you stand a good chance of getting a weaker titan next time. If you kill a titan quickly you get a better chance of getting a stronger titan next time. Anytime you defeat a titan there is some chance of getting a stronger one.

Thanks for the heads up! I did as you suggested and am now with a stronger, very active alliance (Highlanders). Thanks again! Giggio

3 Likes