Rare Titan Updates

I am not happy with the rare titan that we had.
I dropped exactly one scope. One scope, for one player, out of 30.

It was an 11* blue. Which cost us a lot of items and some flasks to take down. Even with time stop and tornado, you were lucky to get a 20k hit in. No green tiles, but cascades of blue tiles. ( the thing reflects blue, so you better bring no blue heroes)

We are not happy. And will treat rare titans like any other titan from now on.

This thing is definitely not worth the extra effort and expense.

Sad. This was a good idea. Obviously intended to motivate players.
To my mind, these rare titans have had the opposite effect. It is not motivating at all to spend good items and flasks on such a titan, only to receive the usual junk.

Oh, and a compass.
Thank you for the consolation prize.
Several people in my alliance received one. So did I. It is nice to receive a compass as a consolation prize. Stops one from being completely and utterly disappointed.
But this nice little gift is not enough to motivate sane people to go to that expense again.

ROI is terrible on these rare titans. Period.

6 Likes

No Scopes from 9* unicorn :frowning:

1 Like

Fighting our second rare titan today - dragon rooster! :slight_smile:

First rare titan on my second account so far nobody reported getting the telescopes, still no rare titan on my main account

1 Like

Killed ours about 3-4 days ago was waiting to hear back from some members whether or not they got a scope. Looks like 3/30 members got a scope for about 10%. Members were #4, 11, and 12.

We beat an 8* unicorn yesterday - so far one report of a scope on a C ranking. No others reported yet, though still 8 or so to report.

So is the “bonus” 4* mat roll after the tokens/trainers, apart from the “normal” ascension item rolls which have a VERY small chance of a 4* mat like a telescope?

I’ll have a chance to see; we’re going to kill our first rare, an 8* unicorn.

Yes, exactly. Very last slot, which may or may not exist depending on if you get the material or not.

I gotta say, this rare titan business is definitely the lamest introduced update since release. The things come around once every two months and then drop nothing special? And it takes a Kings ransom worth of flasks and battle items? People complain about the wars all the time, and I actually really like them and appreciate their efforts to improve them on almost a weekly basis. But this is just kind of dumb. I can’t see us spending what spent again for a single dropped scope on a 9*, there is just no motivation.

5 Likes

Our alliance didn’t use any flasks when killing it. It was a 9* and we regularly kill those without flasks.

Please show what he gave as a reward)))

And nothing from the gryphon…

1 Like

and the scope looks as it was normal loot as well.

Most I have seen from bonus have been a bonus draw like the HOTM that shows up at the end.

Agreed - appears to be a happy coincidence - no bonus roll at the end like we have seen.

1 Like

I have 2 games. Both games got the unicorn. First one I was #2 and the same old garbage. On the second game I was a C because I wasn’t wasting items and flasks. Same garbage as the first game.
No one in either game got telescopes. One got a warm cape.
My wallet has snapped shut.

2 Likes

We bounce between 4-6* titans and we finally got the flippin rare unicorn titan. It was an ugly, ugly defeat for us lol

Please show the reward from the gryphon))) I want a picture of a gryphon small in a frame. I need a picture for the site. Here such. Please)))

I Just find my screen in my alliance’s line.

Got our first rare titan :slight_smile:

No reward to write about… 1 telescope in our team.

1 Like

Thank you, you helped me a lot)))