Rare Titan Updates

Awesome… It gave you the whole Goodwill store

We killed our 9* unicorn. Not a single telescope reported so far but mates got tabard, rings and a tonic. But nothing for me:(

Were you a top attacker? I’ve noticed when I am the loot isn’t that great as far as ascension items. Maybe the game thinks you don’t need ascension items if you’re top attacker or maybe you’ll get something really good soon!

3 Likes

Thirst rare for us we are Very Lucky.

Not an easy one.

6 Likes

So third one for you? Second one was a dragon rooster right?
Do these things go in an order? First for everyone is the unicorn, then the rooster, etc?

yes Unicorn then dragon rooster et now this one.

We killed our 9* unicorn, so far 2 people got scopes, actually the nr 1 and nr 20, so I guess the top attacker gets nothing doesn’t apply here :wink: . I didn’t get a scope, so still not able to ascend Lepus to match mine (konijntje = bunny) and my alliance name (down the rabbit hole…) :sob:

3 Likes

We killed our first rare, 8* unicorn. I was tier 10 and got no ascension mats. As far as I can tell, the only person on our team who did get any mats got 2 compasses. No one got a telescope out of 28 people who played.

1 Like

Today we got our first rare titan.

Unicorn for all 20 chars?

We got a Thunder Unicorn, yes.

1 Like

Our 8* unicorn is down, wasn’t easy…! So far only 2 out of 28 ppl got the scope. And one of them was me o.O. Score was A, other player was #27.

number scopes: 2

Ridiculous. Some already have 3 rare titans, some alliances still waiting for first one.
Mostly we have purple titans. If blue one is first rare titan then we almost have no chance to get any rare ones.
I think rare titans should be like elemental chests. Plus minus some days but there is guaranteed one after some specific time.

We got our first one, a 10* unicorn, few days ago. Got a total of 3 extra telescope drops.

Here our A+ also got a scope

I believe all alliances got the Thunder Unicorn. No one in my alliance got a telescope though. So there’s that.

Today we kill our first rare titan (9*). The unicorn. So far on twelve players reporting their loot two of them got a telescope (one with a warm coat) Others got nothing. As one friend told us: Unicorn don’t sell dream :frowning:
Very, very disappointed. It’s worst (or at least not better) than classic titans.

2 Likes

Were abut to kill our first unicorn, wooooohoooo. Let’s hope it gives out some rare items. :grin::grin::grin:

:thinking::neutral_face::expressionless::expressionless::no_mouth::no_mouth::persevere::persevere::cry::cry::cry::cry::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:. Nothing, Just another titan.

2 Likes

Just had a unicorn show up woot!

Sucker hits hard though.

1 Like