Rare Titan Updates

We just got our first rare. 9* Thunder Unicorn. I did not get a telescope but enjoyed the battle nonetheless.

1 Like

Got our first today rare thunder unicorn today and of course a few people left before it shows up! Great where’s a merc when you need one lol image

I have two accounts and have been in 3 Alliances since the rare titans have been introduced. 1st was a 5*, I got trap tools and hidden blade (5*). Second was an 8*, I got a Telescope. 3rd was a 10*, I got squat. One member got darts.

All were Blue Unicorn that reflected Blue.

One of our best players left today :frowning::frowning: Right when we need him the most. Everyone is crying

It’s dead… 3 reported getting a telescope on the bonus roll after the gems.

A few didn’t answer but I don’t believe we had more than 5 out of 30, and honestly 1/6 is a nice rate. Even 3 out of 30 is not bad considering the odds of getting anything on this game

1 Like

2 people in our alliance reported getting a scope for a 9* unicorn. Ranks B and C.

1 Like

Here A+, B and C got telescopes as the bonus roll on last spot

We made it, our first 9* unicorn defeated. I know about five people (out of 28 attackers) who got a bonus telescope (including me :sunglasses: ). Pretty good odds.

My alliance team are working as haRd as any other decent 6* alliance and we still haven’t seen one rare titen yet.:persevere: is there some sort of pattern we must follow to get 1?

We finally got one, also a unicorn, a 9*, it is a bit tougher than the kraken we had yesterday, but we’ll manage :wink:

We had ours after Kraken too. Maybe it’s a pattern?

If we managed to kill unicorn, you will beat him (her?) easily, just as you defeated us in the war (greetings from Puzzleholics :wink:).

1 Like

Lol, complained here and next titan is a 8* unicorn…

Yeeep same for us - first rare titan ever!!
I will report the loot when it‘s dead :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We got the same rare Titan but guess what, w won the telescope!!!

No one won the telescope

Wow you guys are doing great with rare Titans, we haven’t had one yet

1 Like

My alts alliance The Big Family has a 7* unicorn
Chance of a telescope
Shame as i don’t think we will get it down

we killed 10* unicorn - no one telescope for alliance… is it normal???

1 Like

Yup, completely normal.

Just finished this Rare titan this morning! And the loot for it.