Rare Titan Updates

Any new rare titans been seen lately? It’s been about a month and we’ve yet to see one (fighting 8* pretty exclusively).

1 Like

Likewise - we have yet to see one killing 8* and some 9* titans.

1 Like

I haven’t seen one yet. Been 27 days since 1.12 update

Not one since they were introduced, sems we have tomwin lottery to get those

No luck so far too. We fight 9* and 10* beasts. Was wondering if they exist outside of patch notes…

I understand, that they should be rare. But if you newly introduce them, every alliance should get them fast. Just to have fun. New things are not fun if you do not get them. No fun, no game.

7 Likes

We haven’t seen one either, I am pretty disappointed about how rare they actually are, lol :wink:

Translated: We had a thunder unicorn 10 * a week ago, killed him.

We are an 8* alliance that has yet to beat a 9*.

When we finally do spawn a rare, I expect it to be an unkillable 9* lol.

We have not seen one either.
Killing 10*, 11* and one 12* that looks nice in our profiles, but is too expensive - item wise - to do regularly.

We have seen this one

with pretty good loots

4 Likes

11* on farm; no rare titans. 11/23 past titans have been blue. I hate everything.

1 Like

No rare titans here either…I understand the concept of rare, but so far they are not rare, they are nonexistent…:joy::joy::joy: and we are constantly fighting 10*-11* titans

2 Likes

I know they are rare but in my alliance they are elusive!!!

1 Like

I would of expected a rare titan to pop up about as often as a rare quest…so one every 10 days or so to me would seem appropriate…

5 Likes

my alliance and other alliances that I know (not so few), no one has ever seen a rare titan … they are very very rare or too fast, that no one sees them

3 Likes

Same here. No rare titans so far :frowning:
For the chance we have to get something even on such titans, it is too bad to have to wait so much.

1 Like

It‘s really disappointing… What kind of marketing strategy is this??

Hey Playerbase we introduce new and fun rare titans. But we just make the appearance RANDOM on a x% basis so you are likely to see one of those possibly every few months…

Wow thats the worst implementation of something new (well its not - its nonexistent for many) into a game that I‘ve ever seen. That‘s even worse than the million bugs in Allywar - they exist at least for everybody…

@LoloSnow when did you beat that Titan?

2 Likes

Still waiting for first rare titan…

2 Likes

Same here. Well more of a 7* ~ 8* alliance still; we’ve only seen our first 9* this week and had to let it go.

I’m hoping that all our top hitters have a few Titan flasks stuffed away in a corner for the occasion; I’m working my way into that category.

Perhaps that “War Apology” is gonna be a really good thing for us; that is +1 flask per member!

1 Like