Rare titan - nobody got the bonus

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

. Our alliance had just received and taken down it’s first rare 6* unicorn titan but no one in the alliance received a telescope. Is this part of the norm ? Just wanted to know if it could be bugged. Thank you. :writing_hand:

3 Likes

New to forums.
I couldn’t find how to begin new topic so I am writing here.
It seems to me and others that boots 3 stars are not being rewarded even if it is in the reward pic for redoing a level. Also the backpack has become rare. This seems to have begun since last update. I have continually redoing lvls and in four days I received two boots.

If I understand. You are not getting the suggested loot shone in the map zone. Please not that loot drops can change. And that there is a help guide for most common loot locations.
https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/uploads/short-url/xL1AoIqVs2BahB0y6ckaDHNE0xz.png
hope this helps

1 Like

The chances for a telescope are there for rare titans. Pretty crappy that noone got one, should be a couple but it is only a chance like everything else…

1 Like

You can also go to Player Guides - Empires & Puzzles Community Forum. Just select and follow the links. They To are helpful. Happy gaming :+1:t3:

Welcome to the forum. You will find much information and very helpful folks! Enjoy.

Regarding your question, the photo on the map of loot are only examples of things you can get. So you may not get boots everytime. They are more rare than other things but they do come.

Backpacks are a hot commodity and difficult to consistently find. I am not sure what level you are at. I used to farm 19-9 a lot and have god luck there. Then I started needing more recruits so I went back to 6-8 to farm. They pop up all over the place but for me 19-9 was pretty solid.

2 Likes

Hi Rockstar, I Kinda figured that was the case. And Thank you for responding to my post. :handshake:

1 Like

Hi all! we just kill our first 10 stars Unicorn and only one telescope for all the team…
These kinds of titans are already rare so if the gilfts are rarer than the titans it’s gonna be complicated.
I think a minimum of 10 telescops for the alliance make the fight again rare titan more interesting.
Thanks for you return.

3 Likes

Same here, we killed 8* unicorn and only first guy got the telescope. Just wow!!!

Thank you for your reply and the helpful suggestion.

I don’t expect to get boots all the time but it seems they have practically stopped dropping since the latest update.

A couple in our alliance thought so too.

It has been a full 4days of trying as soon as I get enough energy and I got one drop of boots today. I know I am trying on the right part of the map because they do show up in the preview screen.

I get nice drops but the boots are kind of key to particular ascensions and they are VERY illusive right now.

1 Like

We beat our unicorn and even A level got bad returns. As for the scope.? It was a joke wasn’t it.
19 hitters all our flasks for kudos.
Titans lair annoyed

I don’t know if they have changed since the last update. I don’t pay much attention as others.

I am more of a let’s go see what I get kind of player. I have learned no to expect anything. Mystic Vision imparticular. I get arrows or a banner and 1-3 gems pretty much everyday. Sucks but it is what it is.

Just to add on; we also beat the unicorn, and no one in our team received the telescope.

In regards to adventure kits, since the update prior to last, they have suddenly become very rare. I have been playing for a year and have always had a nice balance of them. Not sure what changed, and I know the pulls are random, but the odds are suddenly not in our favor.

Killjoys Death Dealers just killed 7* Thunder Unicorn, No one got telescopes… I was #1 attacker over 218k damage and no Ascension items rewards, loot

Killjoys Death Dealers did not get telescope for anyone on our team.

Once you reach Trust Level 1 you’ll be able to open topics, welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ty for the list.
Would you know where I can try to obtain:
Warm cloak and the sheathed knife/blade. I have third lvl ascensions coming up and I lack those two items.

@Wolfie

Just a FYI but the preview screen only shows the POSSIBILITIES of the loot and does NOT show anything about the percentage or rate drop of those items. If you click on the level then go back out and click on it again you will notice the preview screen changes all the time. If you want to know the specific provinces that drops items either look it up on:

The E&P Bible: go to the “Best Level” tab

OR click on the item itself. For Boots you’ll have the best chance farming province 14. 14-9 specifically for most exp/iron/ham as well but if it’s not working you can jump around and test your luck on province 14.

1 Like