Rare titan - nobody got the bonus

We just killed a rare UNICORN titan yet nobody from the alliance received the bonus . How is this possible ?

1 Like

Theres a chance to get the Bonus Item from a Rare Titan, but no guarantee.

It’s entirely possible (and even somewhat common) for no one to get it.

2 Likes

Thank you for your prompt response. It’s still bothersome … :frowning:

5 Likes

Agreed, the Bonus Items on Rare Titans are generally a disappointment.

There’s a thread for discussing possible improvements to them that you can comment and vote on, if you’d like:

2 Likes

Does anyone know how the extra roll works? Is it just a like 1% chance for the item and that is it?

1 Like

Fought the same titan! 9* that’s a tough fn unicorn! Had to let escape
Total bummer no one got a scope for effort for killing it!

1 Like

The extra roll for the bonus item is only applicable if the titan is killed. :slight_smile:

That actually isn’t true @ThePirateKing . There have been rare’s that have gotten away from my old alliance while I was there and a unicorn escaped and two of them still received scopes. They even sent photos as proof (well, one did) and the scope was in the bonus spot.

2 Likes

I ment for them for killing it!

at least they leave some emplems :smiley:

@Dudeious.Maximus I thought you said it escaped. My bad.

Interesting. This is the first time I am hearing about it. I had no idea that thw rare titans have the extra roll even if they escaped. :slight_smile:

I probably could’ve of worded it better haha!
My alliance had a 9* unicorn we had too let it escape!
Congrats on killing it, it’s a shame nobody got the bonus!

2 Likes

Iv got a magic orb in a war loss before :woman_shrugging: Yeah I’ll take that …don’t think iv ever got one in a win! So anythang is possible when it come to loot!

1 Like

Yeah, day before yesterday I got 2 AMs from an escaped titan…so I know what you mean. :rofl: I will take whatever I get.

5 Likes

You are very fortunate!

1 Like

Lol, this happened only once during my 11 months of EnP. :rofl:

1 Like

It happened again…

1 Like

Lucky you. May RNG be with you. :slight_smile:

I have killed over 20 rares, and always in the top 3… never got the bonus item once, not once. Its a gimmic to get you to use flasks imo

1 Like