Rare titan bonus roll

I can also confirm that bonus ascension mat can be scored when the titan escapes. We had a yellow rare recently and I got Darts as a bonus roll on escaped titan loot :grinning:

1 Like

To finish the first rare titan we killed with my alliance I spent 5 titan flasks. It was a 5-6 star unicorn. I thought it gives the loot comparable to rare chests. I was top scoring with a total of like 450,000 dmg dealt. I got nothing. Some random guy in the alliance got scope. That’s it.

Never looked the same way at rare titans since.

It is superstupid that something RARE gives you a RARE chance to get something extra. Maybe make the rare titans even rarer, but when they appear, don’t make their loot a total disappointment. Something that is supposed to be exciting challenge is just meh in the end.

1 Like

@Eyeater @suntanglory

5 Likes

It was even weirder for me cause I had a B score (so the loot tier was lower) and still got the darts. It was really cool to see those darts at the end of that roll cause the rest was all trash and a 2* trainer hero :smiley:

1 Like

Its just random, as the entire game.

But I think that EVERY time ONLY 1 attacker gets the increased chance 4* AM… I mean it drops - to whom C+only, A, B, cant say… Dunno… Call it my belief :smile:

@_John_Doe that is awesome :grin::grin: and absolutely great news :blush::blush::blush: thank you for sharing :heart_eyes:

1 Like

We’ve actually seen multiples of the rare titan’s drop item in my alliance after a kill. Whether that’s due to normal loot rolls or not, though, I have no idea.

they should at least garantee 3 bonus per titan that i think is fair

Sometimes nobody gets the drop, sometimes multiple people do. Its random.

1 Like

thats what @Maaeetz said also Show me your rewards - #678 by Maaeetz

hmm… guess im unlucky then … dont remember to get one…

Pretty sure @Garanwyn means a single person got multiple rings for example - not that multiple people got a single ring (although I suspect it’s both). Multiple people getting the drop seems fairly common. I bet in a lot of cases where people think nobody in their alliance got it, it’s just that nobody spoke up. Because everybody gets an equal chance for the drop regardless of their performance, it’s not hard to imagine people not wanting to admit they got it despite their low damage.

When the rare item comes in titan loot window, that is not the rare bonus. The rare bonus does not come with loot. It just shows up in your inventory. When it’s with titan loot, that is the normal rolls, and simply a coincidence.

MA former alliance was killing 6-7* titans, including rares - never got any bonus item within 10-12 rares, always either A or A+ loot.

My current alliance kills 9-11* including rares, leading to a kill level between A and C for me and each time I got the bonus item, 4 times in a row! The last one was today yielding a Damascus blade and the tabbard…so obviously it’s just as boolz said - all is random.

1 Like

No, it shows up in the window, but in the last slot after all the other stuff like Atlantis coins and trainer heroes. That is how you tell it is the bonus. All the other ascension materials are together and they may include the bonus item, but they are not related to the bonus roll

If yours just shows up in your inventory that sounds like a bug

4 Likes

I think I’m very unlucky with rare Titans… My alliance and I killt more than 40 10* or higher rare Titans and I haven’t gotten a single bonus roll… Not even once! (btw always A or A+ for me) :frowning:
I tracked every rare Titan bonus roll for all alliance members and as far as I remember nobody got two bonus items! I hope this helps?!
Oddly enough at least for us it seems that bonus item is given mostly to members with B or C ranking… Nah it’s probably just bad RNG I guess… :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Well for anyone that hasnt seen it before:

Might as well start putting an asterisk next to the “bonus loot drop always appears to the far right” rule

6 Likes

There are more b and c ranks than A ranks so makes sense that the most common grades would seem to be the luckier ones as they cover larger groups

I hope your luck turns around

3 Likes

A better one for me today:

2 Likes

Nice!

One i posted wasnt mine though

Just 1st time I’ve seen 2 of the bonus item in a regular mat roll. Plus 4 mats in tier 13. So figured I’d post it for anyone else that hasnt seen it

1x in the past 3+ years I’ve been in my alliance that I have received the bonus item I haven’t left to go out mercing which I was doing a long time ago when hitting tried every tier and still nothing there’s been a couple of times where entire alliance didn’t receive bonus loot items so idk anymore

Jr.reddevil