Rare Titan 10* Thunder Unicorn - incorrect rewards distribution

Hi there!!!

We’ve just defeated a 10* rare titan; my socre preformance is a “B”; the titan was also harpooned all the way to 104; the loot tier I received is reduced VI, did not receive anything neither did I get any titan parts?? Why is that in a 10* titan I should be tier XI or XII. There are alliance member with less damadge (category C etc. who are loot tier XI and have better rewards). One of my alliance members (Star) is in the same situation as I am, we are at the high end preformance and received nothing? It does not seem to be fare and correct distrubution all togethet; I hope somene from Support can look into this issue promptly. Please share your thoughts?

I will attach printscreens from my rewards; my co-member rewards and someone else who has better rewards with much lesser damadge.

You have reduced loot. That might because you have kill rare in another ally with in 12 days and got full loot there.

Or you went to merc and your cooling time isn’t done yet.

4 Likes

Yes, our whole alliance migrated to a different alliance just a week ago; didn’t know that could pose an issue. Thank you very much for the heads up. But then all of us should have reduced loot, which is not the case….hmm

@LuluA85 Thank you, what you said is absolutely correct; all of us who moved are with the same loot tier agggrrrr

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.