RARE Quests - Reference Thread - Check spreadsheet for more details

thanks for the info, the days we have been tracking so far looks as if it goes from 5 days, 6, then seven and up to 10 days in between and then begins that cycle again. our leader has been tracking the regular quests and the rare quests for the last two months to see how they spawn so we know what to prepare for. Although this info you provided has most likely changed since the original post it is helpful.

more like 4000 it seems lol. last one the final boss was rated at 3200 and my team is at 3514 took me tries and all my dam items to bring it down.

I think the theory is that all rares are proceeded by gems 2, but not all gems 2 precede a rare

1 Like

Usually, but not an absolute guarantee. Still, it holds true with Mt Umbar today.

Its up!!! Goodstuff!!!

I just wanted the hidden blade to ascend my first 4* red… It’s a decent wait if they aren’t coming from anywhere else :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, hurray hurray it’s BT ascension day!

3 Likes

Great. BT is the best red 4* to ascend he was also my first 4*!

1 Like

BT is great but Wilbur is apparently very good as well

Haha mate I’m the exact same!

Got the final hidden blade earlier for my final ascention for Boldtusk, just waiting for the meat to generate!

1 Like

Haven’t had a 5 day diff since 2/6/2018

1 Like

Wow, forum software really screws up the picture dimensions.

EDIT: better.

Got the 6th ring and 4th hidden blade to move up my first 5* and it’s Marjana, probably not ready to replace Boldtusk without some other shuffling but bring on the green titans now.

Only 2 telescopes from bringing up Alasie and she’s already my top blue.

Good day, I have a question. Currently I’m in an alliance, I’m a co-leader there but out of 30, I’m top 11. I’d never been on top, either in killing titan or in war. In that case, I dont get better loot.

My question is, if ever, I leave the alliance and I’ll be joining an alliance that I can be on top, or maybe I’ll create my own alliance, is there a possibilty that I can get a better loot?

You could find this interesting:

Titan loot is far from top gets the best stuff … its all random just get more rolls with higher scores mostly more rolls of crap.

1 Like

I’m 1 or 2 in my alliance every titan mostly 7* and I rarely get better loot from titan almost never 4* ascension items so being number 1 doesn’t mean much much like raiding in diamond tier the is rarely any better the any other tier

1 Like

Today was Gravemaker ascension day. He’s off to the promised land.

2 Likes

Where are you Shrikewood??

Tomorrow will be 10 days.

40 minutes ? 20 bla bla

3 Likes