RARE Quests - Reference Thread - Check spreadsheet for more details

Edited with data from LEN1N78 from 7D Condemned.

1 Like

If pattern holds true, the next two quests will see me taking Delilah to lvl70 and Sartana to lvl80…AND that is a GOOD thing :heart_eyes::metal:

Well it’s only 10d in March, the rest was basically the pattern we were used to previously.

Admittedly 1.10 dropped 2/20/2018 but that doesn’t quite work for the one February date.

Could be coincidence… I certainly hope it is otherwise it’s a nerf.

Shiloh Desert quest popped up today, I’d consider that only 7 days. Hmm so maybe the last 3 were 10 days apart only by chance.

Morlovia today, 9 days later.

@Dante2377 you have the updated one?

Farholm with compass and DBlade hitting now?

I’ve updated spreadsheet.
Quest calendar

11 Likes

So these pop up once a week?

Every week or so. There seems to be some RNG involved, and they can’t happen immediately before or during a monthly challenge event.

1 Like

In different ways, in December there were 6 quests

1 Like

SG realized that there was a bug introduced with a previous update which dramatically reduced the likelihood of a rare event showing up, so they fixed it and temporarily tripled the likelihood. That’s why we had so many in December.

1 Like

Mount Umber with HB and MR 02/05/2018

1 Like

I’ve updated my spreadsheet. Link find higher.

1 Like

Shrikewood upon us already? I hope so!

Shrikewood spawned …

And without immediately following a Gems II quest. Not going to complain. I need the shield and flask for my Zeline ascension fund. One day…

1 Like

Finally will be able to ascend my Melendor (after like, a year lol)

1 Like

Yeah but it is immediately followed by a Challenge Event… still 2 world energy siphoners right in a row :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. I’m going to call it a good thing, because personally I love spending my world energy this way! Keep it up, SG!

1 Like

So we had a gems ii quest, then a find crafting and scavenge resources … followed by the rare quest.

It was the same last time, wonder if this is the new order?