RARE Quests - Reference Thread - Check spreadsheet for more details

Yeah, and I beat it and got all the goodies, but the spreadsheet has 4 Farhomes with Tome and Gloves. I’m trying to figure out if Shiloh or Mount Umber is next

This is the other half as it was preceded by Frostmarch, so it should be Shiloh next.

2 Likes

There is a gems 2 up right now? Does that mean possibly a new rare quest again so soon? Thoughts?

Not very likely, but it has happened in this short a time before.

1 Like

Too soon from the previous Farholme Pass (2 days ago as of this writing).

Although Rare Quests may generally be proceeded by Gems 2 Quest, I’ve definitely remembered seeing Gems 2 Quests not followed by Rare Quest before. Unless specifically indicated, believe the typical 7 - 10 days in between Rare Quests likely still applies.

The only other time we saw a shorter duration was when the Devs inserted an extra Rare Quest manually (2 times in recent memory) in between Rare Quests release clock as apology for something that went wrong in the game that affected players’ ability to play/access the game. But the general schedule did not get altered.

2 Likes

Thanks! Seeing gems 2 just made me wonder! It’s amazing how even after playing for 5 months how much content in this game I’m still unfamiliar with! I guess I’m just eager for the free rare mats!

Free mats, they might be. But for a F2P like me, and looking back when I was 5 months into playing this game, I’d have trouble getting the 4* mats from the last level because my roster was only barely enough to squeeze me through the 4th level for the 3* mat.

So I definitely left my share of 4* mats on the table before (not to mention all the other 3* mats that I couldn’t get when my roster was even weaker before the 5th month). It’s all part of the growing pains.

Now, no more free mats left unclaimed if I can help it.

2 Likes

Shiloh up … Dartssssssss

1 Like

Waiting for one tome of tactits

1 Like

@CheTranqui Thank you for the east wiki read! Farholme did not have a connecting link, will you be placing that info as well? Thank you again this was so helpful!

Farholme is a Rare Quest - listed on that page. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I cant upload this Quest Calendar…tried on phone and on laptop. Would some please tell the the dates and rare quests coming up? Thank you

Screenshot_20190208-075907_Sheets
Most up todate

1 Like

Is it every 10 days or so that we get one of these rare quests then?

I’ve seen it every 7-10 days, the last one I think was an exception at 6.

2 Likes

Cant wait for Umber … Santa will go T4!

Well get Santa out of the closet, dust him down because Umber is up!

2 Likes

Done Santa T4 baby! Yay

1 Like

Up to date

1 Like

Is rare quest spawn 3 times a wish or reality? Seems I only get one every 2 months or so. And special chests can’t be counted on either. I didn’t get one fir 3 months and the I got one every 2 weeks for 6 weeks then none again

1 Like