RARE Quests - Reference Thread - Check spreadsheet for more details

Either it’ll be early, or the very first new quest after the event finishes.

Don’t the monthly events normally start on the Thursday before the second Saturday and last through the weekend? If that is the case, then Grimforest would start on 11 October.

Edited: 11 October is the Thursday.

1 Like

I got my dates wrong. It’s next Thursday, which will be 11 October

1 Like

Morlovia sometime in the next few days.
Grimforest starting October 11
Halloween event starting October 22ish

Probably Farholme Pass again between Grimforest and the Halloween event.

Time to save my money

1 Like

And keep in mind sg doesn’t pick the date of epic quests it’s random between 4 to 11 days like the last 2 were 4 days apart

Rare Quests typically show up 7 to 10 days. The most recent extra Farlhome Pass, which quickly followed by Shiloh Desert was generated by developers for having multiple update builds to fix gameplay issues in quick succession. See below:

3 Likes

Today is Farholme Pass up :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I have noticed that the information inside the spreadsheet about the distribution of colors to mobs and bosses inside Farholme Pass, does not represent the distribution of today’s Farholme Pass quest. Anyone could verify?

Notified by another user:

2 Likes

You quoted a @TomV93’s post to answer him? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Thanks @TomV93 for verifying. Haha, on a more serious note: anyone?

2 Likes

I started a topic
Link : 💫 Memento Rare Quests

2 Likes

Do we have a quest calendar view for the upcoming months?

I wonder, with Return to Morlovia being the seasonal quest, do we still get weekly (or so) rare quests, or are they going to come back AFTER Morlovia (and possibly even the Guardians of Teltoc challenge) has finished?

I am just in need of one blade and one set of rings for Marjana … I hope it comes as planned

1 Like

they appear as usual during the seasonal quests, the only reason they stop them during normal events is because they only last 3 days

1 Like

Why are everyone sharing this file from last year?

I think, will be one. Cuz have now, Mission of the Gens II.
always later, come on one Rare.

No, the Rare Quests do not have a known schedule. They spawn somewhat randomly, though not during Challenge Events.

1 Like