RISING DAWN - please delete

We are a 30 member international alliance, fighting 10 and 11 star titans. We run colour matched defenses in wars, and do pretty well. We prefer 2000+ cups and a team power of 4000+ on defense, but these aren’t mandatory.

We are semi serious, we take flag usage fairly seriously, and in war you should use them all unless opted out. We like everyone to hit the Titan too.

We have one spot open, which is rare, it’s probably weeks or even months since the last spot was open.

We are friendly, chatty and respectful. In short a nice bunch to hang out with, filled with pretty committed players

We use discord for tips and info sharing, again that’s not compulsory but preferred

If this all sounds like where you are at, please post a reply and we can take it from there.

Thanks for reading

3 Likes

Mandatory friendly bump

3 Likes

Saturday morning, didn’t have coffee yet bump

1 Like

Slacker

20reasons4coffee

1 Like

Your telling me @Rigs, normally I’d have a minimum of 48 ounces coursing through my blood. I COULD use the KeuRIG but something about that makes me nervous? So to the shower it is. Coffee can wait no longer

2 Likes

Coffee in the shower? Or a shower in coffee?

1 Like

Both, actually. I’m trying to convince the wife that a caffeine IV bag will save me time and stop me from spilling coffee all over my truck. So far she’s not taking me seriously?

P.S I REALLY want it for the red bull and goose, but like hell I’ll tell HER that!!

2 Likes

Our motto is … serious fun!

1 Like

Redbull n goose lol we have the same taste

1 Like

We have friendly, supportive, knowledgeable players ready to share their experience!

English, Greek and German language are primary covered. Team is happy to support, guide and mentor you if required. Come try us and you will not recret it

Great group of people enjoying the game together

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Mentoring, coaching and support is standard and very high.Join and grow with us

One of our valued members is taking a game pause for personal reasons. We will have a vacancy after Wed’s war.

Rare opportunity to join us. Come and grow with us.

Join a international group of people. You will not regret it

One of our members is going to take a break from the game after the upcoming war. Join us and you will not regret your decision.

Highly recommend this alliance from a competitor’s perspective. Just faced them in war and chatted with them in discord. Well organized, balanced, and fun group.

Hope yall fill up soon.

ProtonPack from NV

5 Likes

Check us out after the war. We are saying goodbye to a valued member who is taking a game break.

We are very welcoming!