Rare mats for bottom of the titan hitters

Its very disheartening when players who only do one or two hits on a titan receive 4* mats and an A+ hitter receives nothing of worth more times than not. This discourages players from wanting to use their resources to do well on titans. Really think its an issue that needs to be addressed by dev in tier loot drops for titans

7 Likes

Know how you feel, this is something that 10000/% needs to be readjusted. I’ve gone months without 4* mats from titan while hitting A/A+ meanwhile people with 50k overall got all the goodies… :woman_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes

Have a brouse…

2 Likes

No surprise. This is the same as the summon portal. One draw to get a 5 star vs 100 draws with nothing.
To resolve that, your Alliance can put limits on Titan hit points based on member level or TP.

You are not alone. Many of us do.

However, if you are one of the leaders of the alliance, it is expected that you are one of the more advanced players in your group or that you have leadership skills and is very pretty much active or that you understood already the game and its mechanics. As such, you should be happy if your weaker members or newbies get those unfarmable ascension mats as they will later on be able to contribute more not only against titans, but to your war effort as well.

At least that is how I treat this kind of issue. Since forming my alliance way back in 2018, my weaker members back then has significantly grown stronger, able to deal massive hits and total damage against titans, and sometimes make perfect 6 out of 6 hits in wars. Just hope that the weaker members become appreciative of your efforts. You will be rewarded with their loyalty. I know they did. They are still with me through thick and thin.

And one more thing, the higher the grade, the more loot rolls you have in ascension mats, crafting mats, etc. The more rolls you have, the better chances of getting those ascension mats. Just chalk those who are lucky as their lucky day. You know RNG. It works in mysterious ways.

5 Likes

@Dudeious.Maximus; this is the most recent & accurate infos :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Totally love seeing smaller players get what they need to grow…problem is bigger players want mats too and are not hitting to potential when they know they can get mats at lowet points

1 Like

Im in the same boat! Definitely needs adjusted.

This is a very interesting issue that becomes contentious based on Alliance synergy and team work. On the one hand how dare the bottom feeders progress past the stronger ones, on the other, the weaker ones become stronger and support the Alliance. It’s a ying yang of have and have nots. Personally, my view from the past is that mats come from every imaginable angle, not just big Titans so that the experienced players don’t ascend certain heros that become redundant and future useless. I would much rather have 20 fully emblemed synergy great heros over 40 weak ones any day. I think the selective approach to heros is the true progressive key. Happy gaming!!!

1 Like

I’m usually one of the top hitters on titans, unless someone goes out of their way to really burn up flasks, and don’t get the 4* AM that often. But I’m fine with the “weaker” ones to get the mats because really, they need it the most to support the overall alliance. They’re the ones who need the help to improve their roster. I’m not saying that my roster is tapped out by any means, but the fact is, improvement for me may be incremental, while their improvement can be large jumps.

1 Like

I don’t see any problems here. The bottom hitters aren’t stealing any mats from the tophitters. The top players have the advantage to have better loot in overall. Higher loot tier so more rolls for the mats. In the long run the tophitters are getting more.

2 Likes