Ranvir or Justice

Sounds like a prison sentence :slight_smile: . Sentenced to upgrading 5*.

5 Likes

Thank you. I will stop trying to do a lirrle of each and concentrate on 1 of each colour going forward

1 Like

@jahjah

Iā€™m caught to play E&P like an addicted prisoner. :shushing_face:

3 Likes

I would recommend that SG offers this game to prison system in Finland, and also to make a control group of free citizens. I wonder how many phones would be broken after doing a 10 pull of 3* both in control and prison group. :slight_smile:

That is the best way. A little slower yes but in the end it will pay off.

I started the same way until a friend mentioned it was better focusing on one group. I still do that to this day.

oh and dont feed away any upgraded 3*, they are handy for a lot of things.

1 Like

*3 heroes
Purple: Balthazar, and stop leveling Prisca (you have good Tyrum as purple and Paladin).
Yellow: where is Bane? Gan Ju is good, but not as great as Bane, Kailani is not good as Gunnar.
Red: Azar, Jahangir (only good for Tournament with very fast rules).
Blue: Valen
Green: Mnneseus, Berden

*4 heroes:
Yellow: Wu Kong, Li Xiu
Purple: Rigard, Tiburtus, Cyprian
Red: Boldtusk, Gormek, Keleli
Blue: Sonya, Kiril, Grimm, Boril
Green: Melendor, Caedmon, Kashrek

After have good variation *3 and *4 heroes bench, and while waiting yellow mats, then you decide which *5 should level. As ranvir is just like Wu Kong, I think Wu Kong first as others also said.
And Justice is like *5 of Hu Tao, you already have Hu Tao at 2.20. You can bring Hu Tao to 3.60 and try it.

As note: you can start *5 heroes at anytime you want, but to know that base stats of *4 at 4.70 is better then *5 at 3.70 (this consume the same rare material). And *4 will still help your bench variations and class trial etc for long times.

3 Likes

Once your 4 stars get some levels, Ranvir easy choice imo, go for the titan high scores.

Justice is a good tank, but defense is whatever.

1 Like

I agree with Olmorā€™s suggestions myself :slight_smile:

Rigard, Wu Kong, Grimm, Caedmon and Boldtusk are great 4* heroes to start working on.

For your current 3* hereos, Balthazar, Valen, Berden and Mnesseus are all good to work on. Iā€™d maybe also try to get Bane again (best yellow 3* hero) and one of the healers (Hawkmoon, red ā€“ or Belith, green).

I would work on the 3*s first when you can, they wonā€™t be very strong longterm but they also donā€™t need rare materials to max out, and theyā€™re fairly quick to level. With the above suggestions you can combine them with your current leveled 4* and 5*s to hit extra hard with that color against enemy waves or bosses.

2 Likes

If thatā€™s the case than my strongest recommendation is neither.

You need to focus on 3/4 star heroes first.

1 Like

Given the speed to level, and light Ascension materiel requirements, plus their usefulness in rare events and 3* raid tournaments - you will develop faster and be stronger in 6 months if you focus on developing two good 3* teams first.

This game is about patience. There are no short cuts to 5*s except a LOT of money.

Itā€™s rare new players listen to this advice because 5s promise so much. But you will collect more resources sooner if you focus on 3s til the end of July at least.

4 Likes

Iā€™m having trouble deciding on maxing Leo or Ranvir. Im currently weak in yellow as Poseidon and Wu are my only maxed yellows. I would think Ranvir would do fine at 3/70 since I have Wu as well. Thoughts?

Just Poseidon and Wu?

What are your other 4* yellow options? I would look at those first tbh, so you can have more options to stack yellow against the purple titans or bosses in the campaign.

1 Like

Once you got your Wukong maxed and built up a good 4* team , you can attack on Ranvir for high titan hits. Against 9*/10* titan, Wukong is hard to keep alive. And you get good mat from titans.

1 Like

I have other 4ā€™s but not really high on maxing them. Li Xiu, Chao, Danza. Have darts to max one 5* yellow. Would rather go that route

Justice will be outclassed as a diamond tank. Ravnir you will use forever (or until you get tarlak). Go ravnir

1 Like

I have both and would level Ranvir 1st.

Just tried 20 pulls on the dark elemental summon big goose egg on a legendary heroā€¦thatā€™s 80 pulls without one nowā€¦but got a second ranvirā€¦dont know what Iā€™m going to do with twoā€¦lol