Ranvir – New June 2019 HOTM (Hero of the Month): First Thoughts & Discussion

Just me who was surprised by the bottom half? :rofl:

35 Likes

His miss does apply to specials, unfortunately :confused:

1 Like

Was it really necessary to have another holy attack buffer?
Surely it would make sense if it was a different element.

5 Likes

Suspected it, thanks

Me too! :smiley: It’s even cooler this way! :smiley:

Minotaur for titans - awesome :sunglasses:

1 Like

Amazing hero! Just got him and I am really happy. Kinda’ must have if you want to progress with your titans overall - not to mention against purple. At last … Wukong is da’ past! :smiley:

5 Likes

I just lucked out with a token and got him too. He starts out at -56% accuracy… will be almost unusable until skill is maxed.

I recently pulled Wu and haven’t started him yet. Should I go with Ranvir or Wu? Im in an alliance fighting 11* titans.

11 Likes

If you have the darts to max him id go with ranvir :blush: otherwise do wu first while you wait for mats

3 Likes

Ranvir without hesitation for sure. You won’t really need Wukong anymore with Ranvir on board. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Got it. Now I can rest lool

10 Likes

‘Ragevir’ :wink: seems to be a little bit more useful than Wu due to his additional damage. Tarlak will stay the King of titans.

Rage could be a cool flank for Ursena on defense, too. If the other flank was Justice, her blinding may compensate his misses.

5 Likes

I really hope I can get him with my EHT during the summer event. I only have 1 yellow 5* currently (Leonidas), so he’ll be a great addition. Though I’ll propably only use him for titans and to deepen my war roster. He doesn’t seem very useful otherwise.

I think the clause “only applies when enemy has more hp” is a bonus rather than a draw back. Basically when the enemy is low it’s easier to kill him, since you can’t miss. On the other hand if the enemy is still pretty full, but slightly lower than your own heroes I rather have the bonus still apply.
If my calculations are correct the expected damage is slightly lower:
295%*(1-0,35) = 191,75% (Wu has 193,8%)

Poison resistance and element link are both excellent against purple titans and with fast mana and 5 turn it’s also easier to keep the buff active.

7 Likes

Druids class seems very low on yellow, and has too many greens. Perhaps a little balance, and thorn minion advantage.

Does he stack with Wu for 67% chance to miss (or two separate rolls of 32% and 35%) and possible +380% attack boost?

2 Likes

The attack buff +195% and accuracy debuff -35% is conditional, only applies when enemies have more health, this would be suitable for Titans with its fast mana, high attack & def stat + elemental, def buff for holies, much better than Wu in that case.
But for raids /war attacks , makes sense that the mana is fast, with favorable board, the conditional special would work with gamble at the early part of battles , but towards the end, only it’s normal attack becomes useful. Apart from the elemental defense, it seems to be just marginally better than Wu in this case and may just be at par with emblemed Wu.
Well, I will still side with Tarlak. and I don’t particularly like the centaur looks, would have preferred something more humane.

Most likely one will over write the other, the buffs are the same

2 Likes

Neither with Wu nor with Tarlak nor any other hyper attack fellows…

1 Like

I dont have any Yellow hero 5*. I hope to take him after Margaret, Kunchen and Anzogh. But Ive the feeling that i Will not take it.

@Petri @zephyr1 the german translation missiong the word “accuracy” after the - 35% what lets it look like no consequences. It reads as you get less atk percentage on different heath stats from the enemy

Needs to be corrected

3 Likes