Ranvir – New June 2019 HOTM (Hero of the Month): First Thoughts & Discussion

I Have Onatel Musashi Justice at 3-70. If I get Ranvir I will definitely give him my 6 poison darts.

2 Likes

Interesting view… I think I am going to try this. When I applied for beta aegir was one of the heroes I have discussed as far as top 5, worst 5 etc. Very interesting. I will let you know my results once I try them. Thanks.

When I think of the name Ranvir, I can’t help but think of this guy:

Which is taken from a commercial I remember (more properly “can’t forget”) from the '80s for pan flute music.

4 Likes

“Allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.”

Initially that seemed really long to me, until I remembered how little you can get done in E&P in that time. :laughing:

6 Likes

If Ranvir is like an “upgrade” Wu Kong (-32% accuracy), please, chance this to 30% or less.
35% is too high. Especially if we consider that it is a hero 5 stars.

4 Likes

I prefer him instead of the others, mainly due to his speed and attacking power. Anzogh is a disappointment and Kunchen is too slow. And Margaret does not have any attacking ability…

I really don’t mind if he misses. When he get it. He get it. Think of 65% of get it. He done a really good job in titans and war

1 Like

Unless its the final killing blow on a titan it will always have more hp than ranvir.

2 Likes

I guess maybe I should go and gamble a little bit. Since Jan of this year I have been extremely fortunate to have pulled every HOTM. Unfortunately, 1, Frieda was on a lower account. I really wanted her on this account as that is my dog’s name but oh well! And no, I did not spend $1300 per month! Just lucky! I haven’t pulled yet this month because I am going to use my EHT to pull on both events! We will see if my luck holds, but I am a very happy E&P gamer! Good luck and have fun!

Ranvir grats 195% damage vs 185% for Wu, but with 35% chance to miss vs 32%. He’s fast vs average and does direct damage as well. With more defense and health on top of it, he is an upgrade to Wu.

5 Likes

That would be great actually. They probably won’t do that since he is fast and Wu is average speed.

His direct damage is insignificant when we’re taking about titans, but he’s definitely a better Wu. I’d prefer Tarlak tbh but with my very low budget I don’t see him in my roster so I’ll try to get Ranvir with my tokens

How many darts do I need to fully level ranvir? this is my first time summoning a 5 star hero.

You need six. And congratulations

Thank you. I got 5 as of the moment. Hope to get 1 more before full ascension.

1 Like

Had 16 EHT wanted Yunan and Ranvir, since 11 months I’ve been playing i still dont have Wu. Got none of them. Yunan its very difficult to get at 0,3% but at least i hoped I’d get Ranvir at 1,3%. It is what it is… :pleading_face:

Theres a dart if you manage to finish SE advanced.

If you can finish advanced sand empire event that will make your sixth. Get at it. :+1:

Might be difficult if he has no maxed 5*

Totally possible to finnish without maxed 5s. I’m going to try to finish even with my junior account where I only have 3/60 4s.

1 Like