Ranvir it a problem?

hi everyone, I have been playing with empire for two years and despite many disappointments I went ahead this month I received ranvir in the hope that it was a wu kong 5 * instead I received only disappointments this hero does not even half of the things that were written on card and I and many other players we are tired of being teased I’m sorry but you lost another player at short disistamento thanks for your attention

hi everyone, I have been playing with empire for two years and despite many disappointments I went ahead this month I received ranvir in the hope that it was a wu kong 5 * instead I received only disappointments this hero does not even half of the things that were written on card and I and many other players we are tired of being teased I’m sorry but you lost another player at short disistamento thanks for your attention

what is he not doing? Have you leveled him at all?

1 Like

and a hero created for the titans, and precisely because of what has been done he does not make many failures and zero hits

You need to max his special before you see any real benefit.

As with Wu Kong, the benefit usually outweighs the misses.

He has low HP, but decent Attk/Def… if you don’t like him, don’t use him.

3 Likes

I will add onto this. Just like Wu he could also cause frustration. But at the end of the day it should be worth it.

3 Likes

the problem is not using it or not using it the fact is that on the game card there are written the skills of the hero then one searches for those skills then when you go to use it and see that they do not correspond to the real you feel teased and not a little after two years

1 Like

Personally, I won’t be chasing after Ranvir, I don’t see him as worthwhile.

1 Like

I agree, he isn’t on my list and I really don’t need another yellow 5* anyways right now.

1 Like

The card shown is him at max power. When fully leveled, ascended, special maxed, etc.

What you get is him at level 1.

It is clearly stated that you will not get him fully leveled. Click on him and look at the note under him.

In 2 years that has never changed.

3 Likes

It takes a lot of time, a LOT of feeders and a LOT of food to bring up a 5*, not to mention unfarmable materials.

If you bring him up to 4th tier, skill 8— you will then have the opportunity to put emblems on him… which will make him BETTER than advertised. How about THAT, huh? better than advertised? You’d like that, right? Just do that.

2 Likes

Every hero you get starts at level 1, that’s why his special is not as good as it should be when you fully level him.

Is that the problem you have with Ranvir or is it something else?

2 Likes

game for two years liv 65 my ranvir is symbolized to 5 the problem that with the titan from 12 * does not stack up it just misses both gems and blows

3 days

I’m sorry too many disappointments now I wish you all a good game

I hope yours is better than my wishes

There is already a Ranvir discussion thread here. Please continue any discussion there. Thanks!

3 Likes