Ranvir and tile damage

Depends, I sometimes go Ranvir non-healers healers if you have multiple abilities ready and think you can get some big burst damage in.

What I find against red titans is usually you want wilbur and falcon to get their debuff but due to time constraints even if you miss 1 of them and get your red match off you still get a lot of damage before time runs out.

For raids, if I can get Marie-Theres off, or Tyr, I don’t mind missing damage if it means I get their secondary benefits of healing, resurrection, or defense up.

Thank you, again. I don’t have Marie-Therese and the only guardian I have is Bat :blush:. I appreciate your insight.

Actually they look like Bocce Balls lol. As far as the “why” you would want to fire the defense drop special first is because of the inaccuracy factor. My defense drop heroes regularly miss as a result of Ranvir’s special being in effect. To ensure you actually get the defense down to stick…fire it first!

I actually love raiding with Ranvir. His purple defense increase (+46%) works out great for purple stacked defense teams. Also, if i get behind in a battle, I can gamble and get lucky and turn the tide. I raid with Ranvir and Joon as a tandem. If Joon is hurting and Ranvir’s special is active, I’ll target an opponent with plenty of health and fire! If Joon connects thats a 912% blast. Sunshine Laser Beam - BOOOOOOOM! They are both yellow/fast so they always fire together.

Of course, if Joon misses I’m totally nailed and bummed, but i was losing any way so - no biggie.

1 Like