:crossed_swords:
:shield:
:heart:
4/85 828 843 1214
4/90 947 965 1389
Origin Family
Hero of the Month Legends 2019
Image Aether Power Description
gamble Gamble At the start of each battle, this Hero gets +60% attack with -20% accuracy for 6 turns.
In battles with multiple waves, the effect is refreshed at the beginning of each wave.
:no_entry_sign: Resists: This hero has an innate ability to resist Poison.
:dizzy: Special Skill: Mystic’s Virtue
  • Deals 265% damage to the target.
  • All allies get +195% attack and -35% accuracy that only applies when the enemy has more health than the attacker. The effect lasts for 5 turns.
  • Element Link gives all Holy allies +46% defense against Dark for 4 turns. This effect can’t be dispelled.
All-In-One Reference, courtesy of @Lumi
tap on image to view it fully

:hugs: Family Bonus

Heroes become stronger when teamed with other unique Heroes in the same Family.

Legends 2019 Family
Bonus for 1 / 2 / 3 Heroes:

• +10% / +15% / +20% attack.

Bonus for 2+ heroes:

• Elemental Link affects all allies.

:boom: Summons Availability :boom:
Or: Where can I get this Hero From?
Past HotM are available from a number of locations depending on their age.

As Ranvir has been released for between 12 & 24 months, he can be summoned from both the Atlantis Portal (September 2020 & September 2021) and in the Tavern of Legends Portal.

He can also be “Trained” using the Hero Academy Level 10.

Atlantis Portal
Old HotM’s are featured in the Atlantis Portal a total of two times. Once in the month proceeding their Anniversary Month of initial Release (11 months after release) and again on the next Anniversary Month (23 months after release).

Tavern of Legends
HotM’s which are >12 months of age are added to the summons pool in the Tavern of Legends Portal.

Hero Academy Level 10 Retraining
HotM’s which are >12 months of age are also added as a possible outcome of Hero Academy Level 10 Retraining.

More information on HA10 Retraining here: 🤓 Hero Academy! FAQ, Links, Guides and Discussion

:money_with_wings: Avoiding Overspending & Heartache :broken_heart:
Or: How many summons are needed to get an old HotM?
Below Maths is current as of September 2020.
Subject to change as additional heroes are added to the Portal.

It’s important to remember that the Tavern of Legends Portal has the lowest odds for a specific hero of ANY portal… No amount of summoning will guarantee a Featured Hero.

You have a 0.25% chance of summoning a specific Featured Past HotM from the Tavern of Legends Portal (0.0125% for a specific Non-Featured).

On average, in a 10-pull, you have a 2.47% chance of summoning a particular Featured Past HotM (0.12% chance for a specific Non-Featured & 12.27% chance for ANY Past HotM).

But that statistic can lead our minds astray in exactly how our odds play out as we continue summoning.

Some useful insights:

(Each 30x Summons costs 8,000 gems or ~$79.99 USD).

# of Summons ~ USD Cost
pre-tax
Odds for Specific Featured Past HotM Odds for Non-Featured Past HotM
10 $26.00 2.47% 0.13%
30 $74.99 7.23% 0.03%
100 $250.98 22.14% 1.24%
500 $1,251.88 71.39% 6.06%
1,500 $3,749.63 97.66% 17.10%
5,000 $12,500.75 99.9996% 46.48%
10,000 $24,998.50 99.9999999986% 71.35%

Putting that in Perspective

If 100 people were to complete 100x summons, spending ~$250 USD:

• 27 WON’T get ANY Past HotM
  • 78 WON’T get a specific Featured Past HotM
  • 99 WON’T get a specific Non-Featured Past HotM

If 100 people were to conduct 1500x summons, spending ~$3,750 USD:

• 1 WON’T get ANY Past HotM
  • 23 WON’T get a specific Featured Past HotM
  • 83 WON’T geta a specific Non-Featured Past HotM

If 1 Million players each completed 10,000 summons, spending ~$25,000 USD:

• 1 WON’T get ANY Past HotM
  • 1 WON’T get a specific Featured Past HotM
  • 286,500 WON’T geta a specific Non-Featured Past HotM

More Insights & Reading

I highly recommend reading these two threads for more information and context on summoning odds:

If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Feedback Poll - Ranvir (post release)

:question: Is Ranvir worth Summoning For?

NOTE, you can currently only get Ranvir from the Atlantis Summons Portal (as a featured returning Hero of the Month (HOTM)) OR from the Tavern of Legends

• Yes, absolutely
  • Only if you’re P2P
  • Only if you’re summoning for someone else
  • Not really
  • Not at all

0 voters

:question: How many copies of Ranvir would be useful to keep & Level?

Note - this is roster space dependent & isn’t the same for everyone!

• zero
  • Just one
  • All of them

0 voters

:question: What do you think Ranvir’s Primary Purpose is?

• Damage Dealer (Sniper)
  • Support Hero (Attack Buffer)
  • Player Infuriator (miss chance…)

0 voters

:question: What do you think of Ranvir compared to other Heroes?

• Over Powered (OP)
  • Little stronger than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Little Weaker than Most
  • Completely Broken (Under Powered)

0 voters

:question: How does Ranvir’s Special Skill and Intended Purpose match her Base Stats?

Note this means his Class, Attack, Defence & HP Stat

• Perfectly
  • Better than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Worse than Most
  • Terribly

0 voters

:question: Is Ranvir worth giving Druid Emblems to?

• Yes absolutely
  • Depends on who else you got
  • Hmmmm, not sure yet
  • No, I don’t think so
  • No… Not at all.

0 voters

:question: In Defence, where do you think Ranvir is best used?

• Left Wing
  • Left Flank
  • Tank
  • Right Flank
  • Right Wing
  • Not on defence at all.

0 voters

:question: How do you think Ranvir is best used?

• PvP Raids/ War attack
  • Normal Defence
  • War Defence
  • Titans
  • Farming
  • Tournaments
  • Event Teams

0 voters

2 Likes

Today I’ve got second Ranvir from Atlantis summon. I’m not sure if he deserves to be leveled, despite he is HOTM. I use him only in titan fights, so one Ranvir should be enough.

pulled him today in Atlantis…
I have my doubts if he’s really that good.

Got my third one today and still regret that I leveled one last year :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Aw, c’mon… he isn’t that bad! Be it on titans or against dark snipers he can hold his ground pretty well!

2 Likes

Probably you’re right, but since I got Miki, he just warms my bench except for rare blue titans…and there I actually could also use Wu :grin:

To be honest, I’m just annoyed with the misses…other than that he’s fine of course

1 Like

Should I give him darts to 4/80 or just orbs to 3/70 or never level him? I have 4/70 wu kong already.

Why does he have such low hp?

he has only 1 hp (horse power) :rofl:

12 Likes

Going to link & drop this thread off here:

2 Likes

Works to his advantage for his skill (need to have lower HP it to come into effect). It’s balanced with a decently high defence, but … meh?

1 Like

Not really, not worth the mats to have 2. Titans only use.

1 Like

Depends what star titans you’re fighting. Ranvir survives better than Wu, my Wu is collecting dust since I pulled Ranvir last year.

1 Like

Let me tell you my story. Last year only had Wu Kong for about 12 months ±. I was hopping to get ranvir since he/they promises to be a better wukong. Gained him on the very first day and took 5 days to finish him. I was thrilled, super happy, to get him, couple months using him my 10* purple titans suffered with my mono yellow. But the horror story was about to start when I got miki. I was so disappointed to get her. Even told here I never had so disappointed in getting a hotm before. Reluctant to level miki I finished him/her again in about 10 days. Since I started to fight titans with miki. My ranvir never got out the bench not even in wars. Somo time to time I use ranvir in a purple titans but I just can’t get it on the second atack. Just can’t use him again. I give it a try but now I just can’t stand him. He only saw light 1 or 2 months.

3 Likes

I have him seems he was released as HOTM and now is Max out+5 and I have Miki as well and in my opinion on Titan with Ranvir I do better than when I use Miki for simple reason his fast and he charged fast and compared with Miki is slow. When you chose Miki there’s necessary to bring with you mana pots otherwise he might have no time to charged up till the Titan hit is up. Indeed Miki is good on every bosses and tournament elsewhere his useless

1 Like

Sooo you are saying??? Miki is good on titans, bosses, tournaments, but no wherelse? It’s useless??? I’m confuse, sorry. And ranvir is what???

Mikki is bad in PvP settings such as offensive raids, raid defense teams, and war teams. Primarily because he is slow and his attack up is too situational in PvP settings. Using him on titans, quests, events, and bosses is easier because you can use mana pots, the same can be said for Ranvir.

Does Ranvir and Miki’s specials stack?