ℹ Ranvir – 5* Holy/Yellow HOTM - June 2019 HotM

Aw, c’mon… he isn’t that bad! Be it on titans or against dark snipers he can hold his ground pretty well!

2 Likes

Probably you’re right, but since I got Miki, he just warms my bench except for rare blue titans…and there I actually could also use Wu :grin:

To be honest, I’m just annoyed with the misses…other than that he’s fine of course

1 Like

Should I give him darts to 4/80 or just orbs to 3/70 or never level him? I have 4/70 wu kong already.

Why does he have such low hp?

he has only 1 hp (horse power) :rofl:

12 Likes

Going to link & drop this thread off here:

2 Likes

Works to his advantage for his skill (need to have lower HP it to come into effect). It’s balanced with a decently high defence, but … meh?

1 Like

Not really, not worth the mats to have 2. Titans only use.

1 Like

Depends what star titans you’re fighting. Ranvir survives better than Wu, my Wu is collecting dust since I pulled Ranvir last year.

1 Like

Let me tell you my story. Last year only had Wu Kong for about 12 months ±. I was hopping to get ranvir since he/they promises to be a better wukong. Gained him on the very first day and took 5 days to finish him. I was thrilled, super happy, to get him, couple months using him my 10* purple titans suffered with my mono yellow. But the horror story was about to start when I got miki. I was so disappointed to get her. Even told here I never had so disappointed in getting a hotm before. Reluctant to level miki I finished him/her again in about 10 days. Since I started to fight titans with miki. My ranvir never got out the bench not even in wars. Somo time to time I use ranvir in a purple titans but I just can’t get it on the second atack. Just can’t use him again. I give it a try but now I just can’t stand him. He only saw light 1 or 2 months.

3 Likes

I have him seems he was released as HOTM and now is Max out+5 and I have Miki as well and in my opinion on Titan with Ranvir I do better than when I use Miki for simple reason his fast and he charged fast and compared with Miki is slow. When you chose Miki there’s necessary to bring with you mana pots otherwise he might have no time to charged up till the Titan hit is up. Indeed Miki is good on every bosses and tournament elsewhere his useless

1 Like

Sooo you are saying??? Miki is good on titans, bosses, tournaments, but no wherelse? It’s useless??? I’m confuse, sorry. And ranvir is what???

Mikki is bad in PvP settings such as offensive raids, raid defense teams, and war teams. Primarily because he is slow and his attack up is too situational in PvP settings. Using him on titans, quests, events, and bosses is easier because you can use mana pots, the same can be said for Ranvir.

Does Ranvir and Miki’s specials stack?

They can coexist as they don’t remove eachother but what you will obtain will be Miki’s capped normal attack and Ranvir’s special attack, both of them with Ranvir’s miss chance on foes with higher hp than the attacker.

1 Like

So I use Ranvir on my yellow stack for titans, and think he would be better if his buff only lasted 4 turns instead of 5… He’s fast, but it results in his buff being out of sync with Jackal and C.Viv. I think this “nerf” would actually be a significant buff for titans… Anyone think the same or am I nuts?

2 Likes

Seems like a mana potion or 2 would fix the ‘out of sync’ issue you’re seeing. His buff lasting 5 turns is important, sometimes that tile cascade doesn’t get going until the last turn.

I think you might be misunderstanding. If you have a cascade on that last turn Jackals and Viv’s debuffs will be down, and if they can fire, you will run into the high chance that one or both miss costing you massive chunks of damage…

1 Like

So I think what … Ranvir is one of the worst hero of month in the game, with him in attack you have a lot of failer shot and thats shouldnt happen and more if is a HOTM , i think what Ranvir should be nerf and Neith too because she is a poor hero of month

2 Likes

O.o so an upgraded Wu-Kong is bad and a mix of guin+justice unplayable?

Are you serious?

5 Likes