Ranger coins for Athena or Red hood

I have two maxed player which is Athena and Red Hood, does any of them benefit to give Ranger coins? Thank you for your help.

1 Like

I’d give them to Red Hood myself.

1 Like

I’m planning on giving mine to Athena. Both are good options, but I think Athena is just a more useful hero across the board.

2 Likes

I have both maxed, im going athena or liana over redhood. Imo they will get better use of the skills. Now which of those two, im not sure.

1 Like

Absolutely! As much as u can strengthen a character do it. It will make her even more awesome than she already is. I have had too. Just got her to Chevron 3 level 30. My other favorite is Morgan Le Fay. I have her at 3 to almost to 4. I posted a discussion about self-made dumb mistake corrections too just about 20 minute ago. If u can read it and vote if possible. I would b grateful. Hope the advice helped too

1 Like

Thank you everyone for taking time to give your opinion/tip, I close my eyes and gave Athena the precious coins.

1 Like

athena … i would say athena

1 Like

Red hood to me seems in that “nice to have but I can certainly live also without her” category. Athena, however, is essential. It seems no-brainer to me.

1 Like