Random tiles

Have the tiles actually random. With no manipulation. Once you manipulate even once you loose all Random. Or at least have the devs honestly admit just how much the tiles are manipulated.

Honestly Devs randomly tiles position don’t with RNG because times few actual random order.

2 Likes

I’m just here for the ratio

3 Likes

The tiles are random. The only exception is the starting board is designed so there is no instant match. Otherwise, 100% random.

1 Like

Honestly, it’s not what it seems after 2 years of playing

There is no order to random

Nope not true. Although that’s what you were told I’m sure.

Yup, very true. It’s what I’ve seen. Over many, many boards. No, I’ve never taken the time to track my tiles. Others have. It’s random.

Something to consider; why? Conspiracy theorists never seem to ask what the conspirators stand to gain. Nothing. If you are losing 100% of the time you won’t spend to win. You’ll quit. There is literally no benefit to them rigging the boards. It would cause a riot if it was actually happening. It isn’t.

1 Like

Once you interfere you’ve lost random the more random you try to make it the less random it becomes.
It’s no different than stacking a color, suddenly the absent color becomes dominant, yet the color you stack is suddenly absent. That’s not random, it’s tile manipulation. The fact they do it is normal all of their games rely on it. But it would be simple just to admit rather than lie.

1 Like

A random screen shot.

Of a random board. Like all the others. :slight_smile:

If you choose to believe that

I choose to reach a conclusion based on empirical evidence. I hope you have a nice evening.

You’ve got a good career in telemarketing ahead of you. Definitely not programming

This thread is revisting well-trodden ground:

Please use existing threads when they exist, per Forum Rules.

4 Likes