It was storming outside, so I took advantage :sweat_smile:

Kalevala Summons

32 More EHT

Remainder of EHT (102 EHT Total)

:roll_eyes:

Ranking HOTM

Part Four: #33 to #22

Only two more after this, finally!

Not much on the agenda left this weekend. Opted out of war, so only vid Iā€™ll be uploading tonight is setting my tournament defense video. Wonā€™t be summing from Underwild either; next summons vid will come from Atlantis. So less anything comes up, Iā€™ll be chilling for a bit :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Iā€™m no longer very good at staying on top of this thread with my most recent vids, so apologies :sweat_smile:

Setting This Weekā€™s Tournament Defense ~

This probably isnā€™t relevant now but lol

8 Sad Atlantis Coin Summons

Lol I mean, I had to at least try for the costumes, right? :sweat_smile:

Ranking HOTM #21 to #11

Second to last of these, yay! And no audio issues this time, double yay :grin:

Update ~

Iā€™ll be busy AR farming the next two days, but Iā€™ll be posting tournament hits daily + my war hits this Wednesday. Also, Iā€™ll do my last AR coin summons at the end of the portal, and more than likely, move right into CoK summons via gems (one of my most favorite portals, despite not feeling the same about me :sweat_smile:). Then when CoK hits, Iā€™ll make a ranking video about them :smiling_face:

Some fun ideas have been shared, but always happy to hear more! Most may take me some time to conceptualize and create - esp when theyā€™re more subjective - but looking forward to when I have the time to make something more concrete :grin:

3 Likes

Trolled by multiple Chochins, standard :unamused:

1 Like

5 Likes

Me too @BoolzSan_CrewKNIGHTS. :sob::sob:

In case you read this @RandaPanduh Iā€™m sorry to see you go. However, I hope you are feeling much better now.

Iā€™m torn. On the one hand, Iā€™m hoping you might get lucky with saved summons and start enjoying the game again. On the other hand, it hasnā€™t been easy watching your continued disappointment with summons. And thatā€™s as a viewer. I canā€™t imagine how itā€™s been for you. :frowning:

I think your luck will turn but it canā€™t last forever. I hope you continue to enjoy your other game, and wish you all the best!

3 Likes

Damn, didnā€™t realise that it was a serious QUIT till I read @SamMe comment.

@RandaPanduh : Sorry to see you go. Best wishes forward ! :bouquet:

As I wrote this comment, my tummy churned and not a good feelā€¦ feel some kind of emotions seeing these QUITs !

2 Likes

LUCK : as it is defined has the inconsistency built into itā€¦ and hence, has both : Thrill & Pain sitting togetherā€¦

My aim has been to find that balanceā€¦ & de-Link from the blackmail of the term ā€œLUCKā€ ā€¦ it ainā€™t easy to find !

2 Likes

guess @RandaPanduh is back (this popped into my feed and itā€™s from today)

donā€™t be so hard on yourself; game itā€™s random :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Damn, I almost forgot about this thread for a moment lol

Tbh, I nearly quit after the whole Legends of Kalevala fiasco (took weeks away), and Iā€™ll be honest and say: my relationship with the game hasnā€™t been the same since. Been on rocky roadā€¦ Went from daily active play for four years to, idk what this is ā€¦ casual? Lol my flags are almost always full now (when, for nearly half a decade, that was the biggest no-no ever :sweat_smile::rofl:)

However, I like making content, so I basically tried to find a relationship with E&P that worked in my favor [to keep that going] rather than quit everything entirely. Hence, I really only create summons videos for the time being now (itā€™s what the purple want apparently!) :sweat_smile: Told myself maybe once I hit 1k subs, or idk the game quits treating me lesser via summon drops, then maybe Iā€™ll go back to more varied, and consistent, content (as least then, thereā€™ll be incentive). But for now? This is bout the best one can expect out of me :crazy_face:

So yeah, hereā€™s a few recent ones if anyone cares lol:

Gargoyles

Costume Chamber

Valhalla

Covenant of Champions (+ Valhalla)

Soul Exchange #3

2 Likes

I love watching summons videos and I always watch yours! I like them and Iā€™m always chanting a name of a hero I would like you to get, haha. Today it was Vivica while watching your CC summons and Arco from Gorgoyles portal. It sucks you didnā€™t get any of them. :frowning:
But I was super happy when you got Sif! Congrats!

2 Likes

I donā€™t care for summon videos but if you got gameplay that sounds more fun to me! Hence reason for varied content right?

Just here to share, before I lose the ideaā€¦ (cuz forgetting about this thread is easier for me than making buffalo sandwiches apparently)

This was the place where I kick-started the idea, so it only makes sense I share this milestone here and now, soā€¦

We did it!!

We hit 1k subs yesterday, omg! Means maybe E&P wonā€™t only be this giant money pit (am I kidding? I donā€™t really knowā€¦) and I can actually get something tangible back from it :crazy_face:

Feels pretty awesome, not gonna lieā€¦ As six months ago? I had no clue wtf I was getting myself into, or if Iā€™d even be received well; Iā€™m a freaking antisocial hermit that rambles and vents far too much on screen lol who needs it?! Lol but I meanā€¦ you spend over four years learning about a game, you hope that all that acquired knowledge doesnā€™t become entirely wasted :sweat_smile: Not to mention, the completely broken-a$$ way I decided to playā€¦ would that even translate? Idk lol.

Whatā€™s changedā€¦

Regardless, it amazes me how far weā€™ve (Iā€™ve?) come in these past six months. Hell, Iā€™m still a long way off from understanding what it takes to actually be a true YouTuber, but Iā€™m slowly learning the ins and outs (lol ok not really, but I wanna think so). Not to mention, making these videos feels almost likeā€¦ breathing now. Itā€™s quite natural, and something I really do enjoy and look forward to (less Iā€™m gross and smelly :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:). And to think, I used to panic a lil before every taping those first couple montā€¦ (Waitā€¦)

Honestly, this project has helped me in a lot of other ways too. Like coping with my below average luckā€¦ that used to really eat at me. Now? Wellā€¦ no, it still blows, but YT has definitely helped me work thru it moreso than anything else has (well, that and having a backup game :crazy_face:). Not to mention, Iā€™ve come out of my shell just a teeeeensy bit more. Also, this whole event has pushed me to explore various corners of YouTube - a place I had rarely ventured et al prior - and gotta say, a lot of great ā– ā– ā– ā–  out there! Iā€™m totally enthralled.

ā€¦So thank you :pray:

Most importantly: thank you all whoā€™ve supported me throughout this process! Itā€™s been a blessing, to expand my presence past just this forum, and connect with people from all over this entire gaming community :purple_heart::green_heart: Honestly, itā€™s the community that holds this place together, and what keeps me playing E&P, despite my own distaste for it some days :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Without yā€™all, Iā€™d have left E&P long agoā€¦

Finallyā€¦

Anyway, now, Iā€™m in the process of actually figuring out how to monetize, and once thatā€™s through, itā€™ll finally be time :smiling_imp: :grin:. Firstly, I plan to make a video, or a poll, to help me decide (Iā€™m too indecisive otherwise), and then, when YT figures out whatā€™s going on with my acctā€¦

cuz this :poop: ainā€™t right:

ā€¦I do plan to finally max some 5* as a mark of celebration :crazy_face:

Oh yeah; itā€™s on :sunglasses::fire:

We bout to crush the :poop: outta this game with real-a$$ heroes, yo

ā€¦n y am i so nervous :no_mouth:

Wow, I canā€™t believe this moment is actually here. Gonna be wild, but Iā€™m glad Iā€™m not alone in this ride anymore :heart::blue_heart: Thank you, my favorite community, for all that you do to make this place better; in the end, this game would really be nothing without you all :green_heart::purple_heart: I am eternally grateful to be apart of this community, and for this experience alone :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hereā€™s to another - even better - six months :muscle:

ā€¦less the game finally wins the never-ending, tumultuous battle, and finally manages to push me out before thenā€¦ (It tries, so hardā€¦ why game, why do you hate me so?!) But really? Nah, I donā€™t think so :sunglasses:
10 Likes

Am really curious what are the 5* that you plan to max?

Honestly, I have no idea lol thatā€™s why I was thinking a video, or even just a poll, may help me :sweat_smile:

Someone suggested I start with my favorite healers in each color, so if all else failsā€¦

ā€¦That?? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Congrats on reaching 1k subscribers @RandaPanduh! :partying_face::tada::confetti_ball:

I think that you should start with heroes you like the most. This game is about having fun!

1 Like

Ditto on what Sorvina has said. Ascend the heroes you like and use the most.
Itā€™s been awesome following your YT journey, I was always so pissed off because of your bad pulls. I totally get the hiatus, Iā€™m not even certain Iā€™d be back, if I were you.

Are you excited to ascend your 5*? :blush:

Do not max heroes tbh, i commented in your vid to do just 1 for the mission, yes itā€™s me HELLO. Eat it afterwards or trade it in SE, HA. I think now your roster is balanced so well you can play with every hero.
Having maxed 5* and keep em in play will disrupt the equilibrium, you will have to prioritize those maxed heroes for attacks and defs mostly everything instead of having fun with your big big roster with equal powers. I think keeping em as they are now is an advantage anyway thats just me BYEā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™m sharing this here in case anyone on the forum wants to take part. Iā€™ve helped many people with this very problem over my tenure here, so only feels natural to flip the script :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Deciding on who to max as my first 5* + why Iā€™ve always played without using rare mats

Iā€™ll be making my final decision this weekend, prior to Atlantis Rises. If ya wanna share your 2Ā¢, please, feel free :smiling_face:

1 Like