Raining fine gloves shohoku

@Shohoku79

I’m so sorry @Shohoku79 but I just pulled another fine gloves.

Sorry sorry sorry …:joy::rofl:

Since we talked about lack of fine gloves I’ve just kept pulling them by pure fluke/accident

@AirHawk says he will give us 40 fine gloves for 4 damascus blades…

And @Jedon will probably give us a haircut at his shop if we give him something too

6 Likes

Oh you would…

You know… I think it’s the fact that you still had some when you talk about your gloves shortage. I have none. Come to think of it, I think I currently have more than 1 of every other AM except the Gloves.

RNG Gawds hate me.

1 Like

Yeah I’m a hoarder. I keep hoarding and make sure I have a buffered stockpile for that day when I make some good pulls

Hope your luck improves

Does the game give you more… If you have more?

I don’t think it does… Perhaps it’s just false sense of security. But the game’s RNG aspects sure likes to give me more Compasses than Gloves, even though they are of the same tier and importance.

Thanks for your well wishes.

2 Likes

Yes, I believe I’m at 12 compass to zero fine gloves. Warm capes were that way really bad forever, they finally came around for a total of 16 now used on 4* blues. Sturdy shields for comparison Is around 32 total. Used+inventory. Winter is coming and I need capes and gloves!!

2 Likes

I will give you 4 damascus blads for every 1 fine gloves !

2 Likes

Hohoho @Shohoku79 you are going to break your bad streak and Justice is getting her gloves!

I’ll give you all my gloves… If you give me a haircut and shampoo :joy:

2 Likes

9 x gloves 2x Kompass
So ist the other way around for me

I can let Little John give ya that chop xD
@FrenziedEye :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Its sad thing that its completing Legendary event … I can’t finish it with my crew. That fine gloves :sob:

have so many of that stuff not even wordy of mention 40 compass our something close to that and 15 fine gloves
and i level lots of heros.

Ah, I saw that it was a completion reward on the Legendary tier too. And like @Jedon have expressed, I am not too positive of my current team’s ability to finish Legendary, I will have to see how I do in the Epic tier. Part of me wondered why I can’t the gloves and compass swap places (or in the same tier) in where they fall as rewards? Are they really coded differently in terms of odds, tier and rarity? Seems like I notices more compasses as the completion rewards for the past few challenge events (I could be wrong) than I see gloves.

If I don’t do well in my Epic and if RNG Gawds still hates me, it’s Farholme again, at least that should be the next Rare Quest that comes along. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Guess what
Screenshot_20190110-192255
I did it with
Wu Lianna Darke Gormek Boldtusk
Used
antidots/Hp meduim pots
Dragon atks/Turtle banner

7 Likes

Ah Congrats and great reference, I will see how mine would fare, I do have a maxed Wu Kong, Gormek, and Boldtusk, which I do plan to take along, will see who I need throw in to help. Thanks for the screenshot.

3 Likes

Any time my friend … I wish you best 9f luck, completing all of them as I already did and collected those free rewards.
Now will work on my braging rights on Rare event. As I like to hit top 100 this time.

3 Likes

I finished Epic, and managed to complete Legendary tonight with my team of maxed 4*s. Gloves received were immediately used, and ascended someone, at least I did manage to cut into the ham stockpile a bit with that ascension. Now empty again, at least Farholme should be a few days away so there is that. Will see who gets that next pair.

3 Likes

Congratulations @Shohoku79!!

Oh is Farholme on soon? Do we know when lol.

I sure hope so!!!
20 gloves please…

2 Likes

You’re telling me… I’ve got 15 gloves and 2 compasses. That’s 13 useless gloves! What is the point :man_facepalming::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like