Raids Suck

Raids are optional:

1 Like

Looking at it one sided doesn’t change raids system in its entirety , raids system in this game is inclusive of getting raided and raiding others, its in one single algorithm with connected parts: getting raided, raiding another, revenge, logs, raid levels and cups etc.
Whether you like it or not you will get raided, you can choose not to raid and not to revenge, this is on a personal choice, but not optional on the system perspective. When it is optional, you simply uncheck, and you won’t have to raid anyone, won’t get raided, won’t need revenge and won’t need shield, nor cups . Besides, there was a time when there was no shields., so shield doesn’t make raid system optional, it only address shielding cups.

Hearing your pain @docjest hearing your pain

I’m not sure why you find the idea of passively getting raided problematic. Cups are only a raid thing after all. If your cups go down, so what? You didn’t want to raid anyway, so your cup level is irrelevant.

You are right that you literally can’t stop people from raiding you (without paying a lot). But you can choose not to engage the raid system at all if you wish. Nothing forced you to actively raid, or to care about what happens in your watchtower.

4 Likes

Why the enemy were abled to use the ability to over 10 continued times (normaly 4-6 times) untile my lose.

Part of Alberich’s special ability is the increase in mana generation. This is going to cause your enemies to be able to activate their specials more often. Hitting Alberich with tiles is very dangerous unless you’re going to kill him fast. He can punish you a lot.

Magni’s special increases defense by a lot. Taking a slow mana rainbow team against him is difficult, because if you don’t kill him before he uses his special, the fight gets much harder.

Finally, you also have a lot of slow mana heroes on your team, so it’s going to take a lot of tiles before they can activate their specials.

All of that is going to make for a fight where your enemy takes little damage and activates his specials often, while you get relatively few activations of your specials.

3 Likes

People seem to take it personally when they get raided. I’ve seen it many times in my alliance. Also explains the very frequent x3 failed revenges. Logically, you should be happy to get raided successfully, makes filling your chest easier.

3 Likes

If it wasn’t for raids and wars the game would have died a long time ago

Biggest motivation for spending on new heros:

Pvp and titans

Boil it down to just titans then most of the heros players have spent small fortunes to get would be useless

Dont like raids or wars? Don’t participate

Don’t like them because you struggle with them? Get better, plenty of resources in this forum, peer support, youtube, line and discord

Raids don’t suck

6 Likes

Not that I am trying to tell you that you do not know how to play… But I will try to point out that you brought the wrong team to an insane fight… Like bringing a knife to a gun fight…

I am seen this allot from the people that complain about raids…
You are not stacking up against a super fast sniper… one shoot kill and flanked by another sniper kage if I am not mistaken… death sentence if you don’t stack properly… and that’s not going in to details of the troops…

On another note to all… I allways emphasize that when you are taking on a bigger or stronger opponent to stack appropriately against tanks and flanks. when the game turns in to a 5 3… Is game over… Even 4 3 the game can still go my way… The same can go for the defender! If he hits you hard and cripples you… Its done.

I posted a video about this…

I take huge risks, But is where the fun is at!

I get hit by insane teams all the time… My defense for the most part cant hold them… My offence is a whole different story… It all comes down on how to play the board…

I don’t allways win the first but I am sure I will get them on the second or third… After all I only loose between 9 to 11 cups.

1 Like

If you think this is bad, just wait until you get to Diamond. Wake up every morning to loss after loss, all by teams whose defense team is 500 points below you and troops 10+ points below yours. Unless these people have insane offense teams or just use Wu and are lucky, I can’t understand it for the life of me.

They have all the advantages when attacking. So do you

2 Likes

I have been playing for 2 or more years. Raids have been getting worst. I have been on a loosing streak for a few months. I have lost over 300 trophies. Lately, I have been loosing to 3000 to the 4000. My level is 3500. The single three gem moves don’t help either. I have been counting gems and mania is not accurate either; no consistency. Same with being hit by troops; color strength. I also noticed how some heros can take out one hero with one hit; both same level. Also had an opponent’s hero disappeared, and took a long time to win. When it disappeared it was half and took 3 heros and many troops to win. Was that a cheat? Rest is the system not being fair! Same goes for purchases… so difficult to get good 5 star heros. I get a lot of repeat 3 star heros. What a waste!

Offline for 5 minutes and raided 13 times with only 1 being a revenge attack!?
AND also, how can I loose 50 trophies to the last one raiding me, when he has 300 trophies more than me when I came back on line, when it should be more like 10 trophies as I will get 51 trophies if I do the revenge right now!?

SGG should focus on fix all ■■■■■■■ errors before start doing anymore updates to the game or it will just be more and more compounded errors!
Or when will we get an error so that we get 5 times as many gems than we buy so that the error is in favor of us gamers!?

Not much has changed that would cause this. There’s patch notes if you’d like to read what has actually changed.

You lost 300 trophies over a few months? I lose 300 trophies overnight. Sounds like you’re doing great.

Not sure how to read this, but if I’m understanding correctly, you’re losing to various teams that are around your team’s strength? What exactly is the issue?

Agreed, you should try not to make 3 gem matches that don’t lead to combos. Luckily this is usually possible if you analyze the board.

There are many factors to mana gain, now frequently including hero specials. Paying more attention to these factors may explain why you’re losing more often recently - there are many more of these than 2 years ago.

Not sure what you’re trying to say here. There are also many factors that affect tile damage. You can calculate the expected damage of tiles in a given scenario. If you’re struggling with the math, I’m sure many people here would be happy to help if you provided data.

This is expected. We call these heroes snipers.

Not sure I’m understanding this correctly, but there is a season 2 hero that “disappears”.

Like what? In what way is it not fair? Conditions are the same for everyone.

This is the most common complaint. I would recommend you reduce your spending if you feel like you aren’t getting your money’s worth.

3 Likes

don’t get stressed over raids! seriously! the raid chest gives out crap rewards most of the times (almost every time) so just play it. Losing is irritating I know that too… but it doesnt worth the stress <3

It may not be fair, but it’s unfair for everyone. I do now have a team of maxed 5* and I’m often at top 100 global list, but it has taken a long time to get there, time and practice. And every time I feel that I’ve solved the puzzle, I get raided and loses a lot. I know it gets frustrating, but stay with it, be patient and keep trying, try raiding with heroes that are strong against your oponents tank color, try thinking a step ahead, some times a “bad” move, is the best move, since it unlocks a potential great move.

I’ll be happy to help out in any way I can, just hit me up on Line, my ID is the same as my username here.

2 Likes

there appears to be a lot of unfairness but i’m finding that raids and wars are unfair to everyone, so that’s fair at least. i don’t want to sound complaining, i just wanted to state what i observed while playing, and my expectations of how fun the game feels. so after researching these forums i came to do this and i feel better…

i purposefully lost in raids, dropped my cups to bronze, took two flag rounds to get from 800 to 500.

now i’m having fun making differnt teams, i’ve been playing with different heros, tried stacking, and really thought about the tile board (instead of attemps of brainy random shuffling). i couldn’t use any of my other heros and their different specials, i couldn’t try stacking and learn how to strategize moving tiles when only one or two colors worked, the silver arena and those 3-4* teams would beat me.

even tho i have maxed heros with a tp of about 2400, they weren’t working for me. weaker teams were slaughtering me and i couldn’t figure it out.
when i was fighting with all my max heros with 2400tp against other teams i’d lose.

now i’m fighting with stacked teams of 1700tp against similar power teams and have been winning and the fights are actually enjoyable. now i play with weaker heros of different team powers but i make sure i only battle other teams of similar power. even tho my new teams are weaker i can still out match other stronger teams.

so i basically started over in the bronze arena, i made weaker teams but more strategized teams, and re learned and am having fun with ALL my heros, not just my maxed ones.

hope that helps. trying to keep positive amongst the ep frustrations.

1 Like

That is a brilliant idea. This way, you’ll have a much more in depth understanding of how your heroes work best together

1 Like

Great reply. However I’m guessing the disappearing hero was one that had been upgraded to revive with emblems.

Raids to me are “Meh.”.

I mainly do revenges just to fill the occasional heroes chest.

I used to stress out when I lost my cups. But what do cups really mean?? :thinking:

To me, not much… so I stopped stressing! :sweat_smile:

And I found revenges to be fun, expecially when I beat teams way higher powered than me. :smiling_imp:

I’m also trying to learn. Even in a loss, you can learn!

A change in attitude and perspective really helps with this part of the game.