Raids keep matching online opponents

I go to raids, touch find opponent, and get a message that the opponent is online and am given the option to reroll. This isn’t a revenge attempt, it keeps happening in regular raid area.

This happens when the last person you clicked on to raid was a revenge that was online. It will stay with that person until they are offline or you reroll.

2 Likes

Once you are matched to someone, you stay matched to them even if you log out.

You either need to reroll, or select a revenge target who is offline, if you want a new target.

It is a good idea not to ask for a new target unless you are ready to attack, because if you ask for a new target and then log off or do something different, then that opponent may well be online when you are finally ready to attack them.

3 Likes

This only makes sense if my next opponent is chosen before I actually request to find an opponent, because it’s occurring that way. I don’t request an opponent when out of flags, I leave it be.
I am going to the tower and choosing a revenge to bypass it, which is simple enough, but it never happened to me before last update. Thus, my assumption of a bug.
I asked around and have found this is happening to others in recent weeks.

Interesting. Your best bet is to submit a Support Ticket to Small Giant. If you can tell them approximately when (what time and timezone) it happened in, they maybe able to take a look back through the logs and sort out what is going on.

Here’s how to submit a Support Ticket:

If you have any difficulty submitting, let me know and I’ll do what I can to help you.