Raids: fair or unfair?

You didn’t ask for input, because you act self-entitled. You think you deserve an explanation from the developers??? Well, you don’t. Team Power is only a barometer towards Team Strength, but there are other factors, and a truly good player would recognize that, and that’s not just not an opinion. That’s a fact backed by hundreds of data sets. Did you know that five maxed Margarets have a higher team power than five maxed Gravemakers? That’s also a fact. Who do you think is winning that battle? You also didn’t answer my question in my critique in why you didn’t bring a healer? Especially an ailment cleanser? I’m willing to bet that Khiona almost single-handedly whipped your tail all over the Raid Arena and that you didn’t use Caedmon enough to target her and dispel her buffs. I bet Scarlett finished off your Caedmon and Inari, didn’t she? Put aside the defensiveness and actually learn something rather than choosing to be offended because someone else saw how incredibly flawed your team was.

2 Likes

Only part unfair to me is many times when I try to click on fight it disconnects me or says connection problem when my wifi is clearly working for everything else. This has also been happening in the quests area as well lately…Arrrgh

Be happy if doesent happen during war. That is my big problem. :frowning:

Yeah, I routinely get finished raiding and find out I’ve lost to a bunch of raids WHILE I WAS PLAYING. I guess maybe “player is online” doesn’t apply to my account? lol.

Please God, SGG add a “You have lost this raid, would you like to continue?” button. It would simply say “There are only 1 purple tile in the next 100, would you like to continue?”

But no, I have to keep sliding and sliding and sliding so that their final hero can charge 4 or 5 times and wipe me out. Please SGG, let us have our lives back.

Not altogether so. You aren’t raided while you are online unless you are in the Top 100, and notifications can oftentimes be delayed, and they only show up when you enter the Stronghold. You can see those pop-up notifications likely involved raids that occurred several minutes prior while your device was timed out.

1 Like

There it is. So you’re an elitist off pay to play and tens of thousands of playing. DO NOT RESPOND TO ME. You are the problem and can understand casual gaming problems vs. your own.

Who are you talking to, @aderbt? Nobody has been on this thread for 4 days. Besides, it’s a public forum. You don’t get to decide who gets to talk. You don’t have to listen, but it isn’t your purview to tell others not to post.

2 Likes

Oh, my gosh!! Oh, yes! I’m a paid off elitist! LOL! I tell you what. Since you apparently have a problem and have resulted to a personal attack, before I flag your post, I’ll just offer you this reprieve. Consider not taking the game seriously. It’s a better way to live. If this game is too much for you, try something less stressful. Candy Crush is still seeking new players everyday.

1 Like

Lol, you crack me up. That is so not the point of this game. With that argument, you should never be able to beat any team with TP 300 over you. You wouldn’t like that now, would you?

The point of this game is that every defense is beatable - as long as you use the right heores and work the board right. If nothing else, just sheer luck of an excellent board will help you win even with a garbage team. But, don’t expect that to happen often - which based on your posts is what you are looking for.

2 Likes

The key is “right heroes”, however. You can defeat a stronger team, but to some extent. I hardly can imagine a team of 3* heroes that kills a 5* defense.

Interesting challenge for someone to prove, lol.

1 Like

@SuuriKoira @bhushan

A drive by Mugging... - YouTube

1 Like

Nice! Wish it had shown the TP difference for @aderbt to see. Lol.

1 Like

True that. Unfortunately, I could not find the TP anywhere, but I am gonna assume it will be something like 2500-2700 vs 4000+. :slight_smile:

This was the first post of the video long time back:

1 Like

Nice! :+1:
Although it is a very special case it still counts.

1 Like

@NPNKY you certainly have the right to tell someone not to just like your right to respond. It’s a two way street.

I love the one sided “purview”

Cool story bro, so if anyone has 5 of that card they could succeed against that particular team and that is your argument with that mix of jewels.

It’s not the same across the board. I understand “strategize” but when you’re paying in food to pick an opponent that you feel is beatable and just “off luck” you cannot beat until the THIRD ATTACK when combos work for your favor, “strategizing” is not a thing.

I am sorry, but that was not a reply to you. One of the posters wanted to see a team of 3 star heroes beating a full 5 star defense, and I just obliged by posting a video of someone else doing it. As for me, I am just a normal player who doesn’t spend any money on the game. I just raid with whatever I have, sometimes I lose and sometimes I win. It’s just a game after all, I don’t take too much stress about it. Happy gaming. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

How about this. I’ll put it in small words for you.

You have the right to say what you want. So do I.

The only people who have the right to tell either of us that we can’t say something here are mods and SG staff. Not you. Not me.

You have the right to ignore posts or people you don’t like. So do I.

You don’t have the right to stop them from posting.

Is that clear enough for you?

1 Like

I am unclear. Please let me understand more because you are oblivious to my response.