Raids energy flaw

Lately I’ve experienced an huge increase in enemies energy gain. I have average and fast energy heroes in my team. Last battles, opponents slow heroes have procced once or twice before my fast even are close to proccing

Hi Khaldris,
I understand what you are complaining about and you can see in the forum there are many similar posts too but please note that raids are more about strategy and of course lots of luck with the board. Just because you have fast/average heroes and the opponent has slow does not mean it is a guaranteed win. I have won many raids where my opponent has 100 or 200 more power than me. For starters you have to pick and choose the team according to the opponents center tank and then while playing also choose your targets to hit first. for instance, don’t mess with Boldtusk or Rigard or Ares or John for that matter right away unless you can somehow reduce their defense etc.

Anyways please note that this thread is more like a general discussion unless you give some specifics of who the opposing and defending teams were etc. and more details on how it played out or so. Then only can anybody comment. Sorry can’t help you much and hope you get the point. Have a good day and good luck with your next raid :slight_smile:

I lost several battles today against teams up to 500 less than me. I have 3400 and lost against 2900 team. Every hero of the opponents team was slow. But still all of them proced before any of mine were halfway there. I have 1000+ victories and over 100 win streak so I have a fair idea of what to do. But lately enemies have gained energy way faster than what they should

Mvh

Eirik Island

---- Ronin skrev ----

November 18

Hi Khaldris,

I understand what you are complaining about and you can see in the forum there are many similar posts too but please note that raids are more about strategy and of course lots of luck with the board. Just because you have fast/average heroes and the opponent has slow does not mean it is a guaranteed win. I have won many raids where my opponent has 100 or 200 more power than me. For starters you have to pick and choose the team according to the opponents center tank and then while playing also choose your targets to hit first. for instance, don’t mess with Boldtusk or Rigard or Ares or John for that matter right away unless you can somehow reduce their defense etc.

Anyways please note that this thread is more like a general discussion unless you give some specifics of who the opposing and defending teams were etc. and more details on how it played out or so. Then only can anybody comment. Sorry can’t help you much and hope you get the point. Have a good day and good luck with your next raid [:slight_smile:]

Hi Khaldris,
Firstly Congrats on your 1000+ victories and hope you win many more :slight_smile:
Sorry didn’t mean to indicate you are inexperienced or anything, just was suggesting few basic things as there is no way for me to know either from the post or from the forum profile about your in-game team power or level of play. And the initial thread was too generic as you can see which is why any amount of specifics beforehand will help us a lot when responding or for suggesting things to your post.

Frankly I have not played in that level of 3400 team power yet. My experiences are all around facing teams of around 2600 - 2800 team power. And I have seen at times one tough guy in the team can make or break the raid as you know. I personally have lost raids where the team is lots less team power but the board was bad without any combos etc and so did not help.

Anyways maybe the raid mechanics are different at the higher levels or even have changed lately, but I don’t know for sure. I would then gladly leave this thread to the veterans and experts to share their thoughts. Thanks and good luck with your raiding :muscle::+1:

Attackers don’t get any mana unless their color gems is used while defenders get from every gem hit and every turn even if not hit. You have probably launched a bit of every color so all of your heroes got a little mana but no one full. Pick a color and concentrate on that. It is true, defenders get mana faster, that is the challenge you face when you attack and you need to handle it. Untill you can kill 1-2 heroes. Then you get more mana than the defender. Or have Hel and can cast with him

Attackers have always had an edge in fights, so 1000 victories doesn’t really mean that much, if all were against weak opponents.

Team power may be really tricky.
A lv 70 five star hero add much more power to your team compared to a four star, but has lower stats for example.

In my case, many times i choose specifically a team even 300-400 points under my best just for colors or skills.
And it works very well.

Raiding is an absolute disaster so i wouldnt get too concerned. All you can hope for is to just get a lucky board and hope ypur healer gets his special before or at same time as the other team starts getting theirs. If not your boned. There is no strategy at all, just hope you get a lucky board which is about 30 percent of the time. Which is why it makes more sense to go after someone that will give you a 40 or more cup bonus should you win. If not and you play so meone you should beat but dont due to a crap board, you lose way more cups. I won 2 of 5 raids earlier but still gained cups. In the 3 i lost, the other team got at least 5 specials before i got one. So that is what your up against most of the time so just play higher odds mayches and try and win on cup percentages.

I would recommend using 2 heroes of one color. Raids are all about burst damage on 1 enemy. With 2 heroes of the same color (3 colors total) it’s easier to pack a big punch at once and don’t let the enemy heal up.

Had much more success running 3 colors than 5 over many raids.