Raids bug!

This morning after doing my 6 raids for the chest I started at 2224 trophies , when I was done with my 6 raids winning all of them I went up to 2454 trophies. Right before I was able to open the chest I receive a notice of a lost raid which brought my trophies count back to 2224!! I didn’t noticed unfortunately until I open my chest and I saw I was in platinum and not in diamond. After that I did one raid and won it and my score went from 2224 to 2480 , where it was supposed to be! Please help with this bug: I want my diamond reward .

Thank you

Can you do a screenshot of your watchtower list, it would be easier to see the math?

Also, forum members can offer advice but you have to submit a support ticket in game for developer assistance.

Also, also, the difference between platinum and diamond loot over one chest is unlikely to be any improvement.

I thought here where I post the ticket, my bad. Can you tell me where I can submit a ticket?

Thank you

In game - options - support

1 Like

Probably the raid was in progress when you logged on. Then you will not get notification of the loss until the raid is complete and you return to the base stronghold screen

1 Like

I agree, I think it’s much more likely to be unfortunate timing than a bug.

1 Like

Cookie Settings