Raids are unfair, but not for the reasons you think - Raids MASTER

What are you trying to describe? I’m confused

Who made it the raid system was thinking with his foots not with his head… that system it is for calm people to make them angry… just that

How can this be fair?! There’s no logic where this would be fair!

1 Like

Why the game server was unconnected every to play the raid battle after update to ver 19.

My issues with raids is not getting paired up against higher power teams, but more so ive noticed since the recent updates that whenever you double or triple up against opponents your board 90% of the time is the opposite color of your team. From something i read on here the devs said the board is completely random.

Ok if the board is random how is it when i triple purples and double red that i get a board consisting of 80-90% blue,green, yellow. I understand the devs dont want it to be easy but there is more then that. How often in a raid can you rain down 5-7 times on your opponent in a single move? Not very likely yet somehow the AI does it nearly every time. And some thing i have also noticed recently. Is it just me when i have 1 or 2 heroes mana up and its AI’s move that 95% of the time they will either kill those heroes who are low on hp with mana full or do 6 hits on them. I’m just noticing some messed up trends. I think they have reworked the ai in recent updates and its just making it annoying now to even do them.

2 Likes

Yed Mae, we were cheated some raid battle gsme when the team got more than 2400 trophy.

Are you beta testing a new game mode where the defending AI has its own board? Since that scenario is impossible in normal raids, you could just switch back to that.

That would be nice. Hey just pointing out the obvious. Say you got a purple and a yellow left on the enemy team. What are the chances if that was you that every turn would give you a hit?

Why was the games error that i was played the raid battle. I were lost all game in the start battle that i was not turn not played.

@NPNKY. Nice answer. It’s not that different from the FIFA rules for points won for the countries ranking, when playing against other teams. If a natinal squad plays against a lower ranking squad ans wins, it’ll earn less points than when winning agains a higher ranking squad. One may not like it, but it’s fair and even things out.

The raid battle was hacked my play that lowest power for 5 star trooper level 15 (lest than power of them < 30) and power of enermy less than 1000 point to attack to get more over than 1300 point damages to kill the 5 star maximum level in the first time, why.

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: :medal_sports: Weekly Raid Tournaments – Post-Launch Feedback – Unfair Matches and Scoring? Appropriate Difficulty? Loot Tiers? See thread for more topics

I disagree with the OP. The raid and wars for that matter are biased towards the defender team (ie the computer).
The OP is right about the player choices, but what the player doesnt have any choice is for the tiles that the board game gives and that is what makes the whole difference.
The game cannot be fair for the player when the AI gets to attack every two or three turns and everytime they get hits with thiles their mana goes up, and try as much as you can the player cannot fully control what gems gets played in the board.
Then it just seem its too easy for the AI to destroy player heroes and lately I have noticed that the AI attacks are not random but very focused on a single hero killing him quickly.
From my experience after 4 or 5 turns I already know how the game is going to turn out and I am fleeing alot of matches midway because I know its a lost game.

How many times have you found yourself grinding and grinding and grinding to wear an enemy hero down while your team gets decimated by two, three attacks?

Nobody can convince me otherwise that the board is not ‘manipulated’.
And the only way to be truly fair the AI needs to play from the same board using the tiles on that board and not based on strict rules that give an incredible advantage to the AI.
We have to remember that the teams that the AI are set up by other players and they will use powerfull heros to begin with.

2 Likes

The OP doesn’t argue that it is fair, just that the offence has most of the advantage.

I would suggest that this is evident in the results - most of us win most of our offensive raids.

What if there was a large data set showing that it wasn’t?

That’s a very interesting idea… I’d love to see that

2 Likes

Lately the AI is very biased. The only ones who defend raids are those who have been playing forever and have the strongest fast heroes in the game. So of course they will tank and flank with the fast hitters. Every single time i get a hero mana up the defending team will entirely hit them and kill. What ever they reworked in the mechanics is seriously going to cause rage quits.

One thing i see they could change is the rate the opposite team gets mana. It is like they have changed it to punish anyone not using rainbow teams for offense. I usually do 2 2 1 and the luck i get with that is ■■■■ poor at best. But hey if i play for another year and spend a grand maybe i can get ares, gravemaker and the other ones the vets use as their excuse to say raids are awesome.

By the way is it just me or have they pretty much removed all chance of ascension items from normal chests.

is that the highest possible team you have? you have nothing else on your bench? you do realize that rigard has a heal but no special attack skill so charging all your gems on him first wont hurt you at all right?

1 Like

Who are you referencing?

I fill two raid chests a day and notice no difference.

No, they pop up at the same slow pace I have always seen.

1 Like

No. Before it used to be slow. Now it is non existant. I have probably opened 40+ chests in the last month and got nothing but junk. Im starting to think the system is geared to how much you spend depending your luck on rare items in chests. Just like how they used to gear the epic deals to players who didnt spend much.

Why the the all enemy were used special abilities after dead (zero live point completly, not 1 point) that shown cheated by someone or by admin very sure.