Raids are unfair, but not for the reasons you think - Raids MASTER

@Kerridoc just going to tag this one for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

How do you know what teams are beating your defense team?

2 Likes

Lol might as well do that everytime i reply :joy:

Lol it was for the topic repeat, not you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Set ur Raid defense team at night to wake up to 8 lower powered and ranked teams destroyed u for 400+ cups…

if your cups are dropping by this amount I can almost guarantee you its because you are stacking multi colors to take on teams higher than you. if I’m wrong tell me, but I had this same problem as I was practicing in platinum arena to learn how to take down strong teams in war. if you fight teams within 100 to 200 points when u attack you will notice a significant decline in lost amount of trophies

Nope, 5*rainbow defense…

I’m taking about when you attack people not your rainbow defense team. if everyone is taking your rainbow team apart rethink your defense or stop attacking people that will come back at you with a much higher offensive team. it takes a while to get a good defense team that just holds so dont raid to high over your ceiling or it will bite you

No one knows what teams they’re attacked by though

Was my point but I’ll move past that

Defense teams get beat. It happens. Just part of the game. My team “probably” gets beat by weaker teams all the time. Just like i beat strong teams with weaker teams.

Any defense can be beat by a good board

2 Likes

You dont see the Team that attacked you when you check on them. You see their current defense team.

Since you see a 3* team it is quite obvious that you were attacked by a cup dropper.

2 Likes

People have to stack if they use all their raid flags. Even while cup dropping, the typical raid I pick is against someone 300 TP higher, and I’m at a level where that means something. Of course sometimes I get an easy revenge against a cup dropper. BTW my watch tower is level 14. Please come and get some.

have to stack??? I make diamond and sit there daily. this is my absolute highest possible team currently and I have no capped 5 star or 4 star. I bet my alliance leader j could hit diamond and hold with rainbow team. color stacking is not necessary at all

1 Like

He means stacking on attack, not defense

I dont stack on attack I know what he meant, stacking on attack just makes a super high team come back and smash you. if you stay within 100 to 150 points of your opponent you will see you win more revenge attacks

I try my best to never stack more than 2 2 1 as this doesn’t completely ruin my roster for wars but I spend hours learning to counter every hero In the game. grave is hardest for me to counter without stacking if he is the tank with my current roster these are my current stats. more I learn to win with least amount of used colors better chance we have at takedowns in wars which helps my teammates.

I wish too with you, but i have some problems

With a team like that I would rainbow to. :smile:

sadly that’s the only combo I could come up with my current roster that didnt lose 140 to 200 trophies per night

Be happy to have something like this.

It could be a lot worse.

Elayanith frowns at her only 5* heroes Mokk-Arr and Quintus. :smile:

2 Likes

The raid battle was out law. The mana’re all enermy were innormal quictly generated eg slow to fast but for all heeo to generate fast to very slow.