Raids are unfair, but not for the reasons you think - Raids MASTER

I love you hardly and I promise to read your comments after but I tell you, how out of touch with reality you try to talk to me — again.
Surely, and hundred time surely not everybody (I repeat, you to understand) not everybody telling me that.
More, only a few, rare minority, an almost uncountable :sweat_smile: set of scalp hunters () are fighting this blody ridiculous tropy-based-raid-system.
Just to remember Her Highness, the peasant talked.
(
) Surely I have higly underestimated the number of your Valuable Guild’s membership, Her Highness.
You have my proposal. Create a defense army of 3* heroes now, leave this one week by your 999999 trophies :sunglasses: and leave this fir a week. Then show us your tropies again.
Deal?
I mean, you are telling again, again, again and again tropies counts, not team power
Please, demonstrate. Easy for you.
And, forever, I really love you. :heart:

Which team strength would it be based on? Defense? I never attack with my defense team. Attack? My attack team changes with each opponent I face. So what is my team strength? It fluctuates as much if not more than my cups.

2 Likes

You really are not getting what people are telling you. Are you being intentionally obtuse?

3 Likes

Actually, I have said over and over that trophies don’t matter.

Here’s a quote from my earlier post

Please stop putting words in my mouth, read what I am actually saying, and think about it. I can explain it to you, but apparently I am not explaining it well, because you are obviously not understanding it.

3 Likes

Obtuse!! That’s a @Brobb signature word! I get it. Wouldn’t have to use it so much if there wasn’t so many situations where it’s definition is accurately portrayed.

3 Likes

Look, it seems to be, you do not know, raids are based on trophies and not team power.

I really go mad, we are talking about the trophies-based-raid-selection, I tell this system is a big %) $&#+(+.
You fought me from the first minute and now you try to tell what I quoted?
You must be joking.
The conclusion, power does not matter, tropies does not matter, all right, nothing matters, everything is OK, go ahed, there is nothing to see. :sob::sob::sob:

I have a screenshot for you. You may have 10⁴⁴⁴ trophies and I get you for raid. Here is your defense army. :sunglasses:
Trophies does not matter.
Power does not matter.
Yepp.
The E&P raid system is OK, does not need no improvement.

FB_IMG_1582120339575

I’m done arguing with you, @APatok.

FB_IMG_1582389606052

But power does matter. Show me a sub-4000 Team Power Defense currently in the Top 100.

You won’t see one. In fact well over half are over 4600. So Team Power does have a role in dictating rank, which correlates with trophies by ranking.

Wait a sec. Is that what you’re hung up on? Your world rank? You want it to be higher, but you’re getting beat by lower Team Power teams, and it’s lowering your rank. That’s it. Isn’t it? It’s not about filling the Raid Chest or even staying in Diamond Arena, neither of which you or your son struggle with, is it? You’re really hung up on your world rank getting knocked down by smaller team power teams. You have to be. If that wasn’t the case, then you would have no issue with how things are decided because you’re already doing everything expected of yourself…except moving up in rank to a level you’ve yet to obtain. And if it’s about rank, then it’s also about ego because the two are directly related.

You’re upset about not being able to be ranked higher, aren’t you? About hitting the glass ceiling?

If that’s the case, then you can’t be helped. You will always feel someone else is to blame for your lack of success. That’s an egotistical point-of-view and a very shallow way of looking at the game.

1 Like

And you are not getting that team power is:

1. Simply a measure of how levelled/emblemed a team of heroes is and has nothing to do with abilities or strengths.
  2. A constant shifting number as team composition is changed.

Ranking based on TP is even more unfair than cups because at least you need to earn cups based on your gameplay. TP can be entirely bought.

Edit: If you are mad at losing to teams that are 300 TP below you, think how mad you’d be at losing even more to teams that are the same TP as you.

I’m unclear what you mean here. This sounds like you won some raids, jumped up a lot of cups, then when they revenged you got even more. Whats the problem?

It normal, expected and deliberate that you will raid up until you you either run out of raid energy or hit your limit of skill+team ability.

Because most humans are better players than the AI, this means your teams will typically be much less powerful than the teams you are beating.

You will then be eaten alive by others when you go offline because your team is at its limits and a AI without any skill takes over for your defense playing against players who are smarter than the AI.

This is all intended behavior.

4 Likes

It might be better to not call them “cups” or “trophies” but instead think of them simply as “points”. You gain points when you win. You lose points when you lose.

Calling another player (and one with a much lower team power team) dumb for revenge raiding? I’m glad you pointed that out, @General_Confusion, in Mr. @APatok’s comment.

I mean, he attacked them! Of course, they have a right to try to revenge! But calling them dumb?! How incredibly arrogant and inconsiderate! I feel like this guy must’ve bullied kids smaller than him when he was in school.

He doesn’t need SG to help him increase his world rank. He needs a psychologist to help him talk through his issues because he clearly has some.

2 Likes

I guess some people are Übersensitiv, next time we need triggerwarnings.
I mean calling a tall man tall, a sad man sad, a thick man thick and a dumb man dumb is the truth (continue as long you want).
There is no arrogance in no second.
If people does not like the reality they shall live in virtual worlds, best.

No, you attacked them. They have a right to revenge, but congrats on bullying a player much weaker than you, bragging about it, and then talking crap about them. Maybe you should try the sub-Reddit forum for the game. It’s more geared for players that lack maturity and class. You would fit right in.

2 Likes

Where the heck did that come from? Nobody has been on this thread for 3 weeks

1 Like

Right?! This guy comes out of the woodwork again and starts smack talk?

Hi,
In the meantime I got 100000000% satisfied with the raid system.
I almost lose ham (not every day) winning but incredible amount of iron, every second day (partly every day!) I do fill up my raid chest fully (earning incredible amount of loots) and as absolutely unwanted side-effect I jump between 2500-2200 totally valueless :joy: trophy level.
I’m really happy having this discussion with you, I see now, havibg had a completely bad point of view.
The E&P’s raid system is perfect and I pray every day (OK, normally after every filled up raid chest) it remains.
Thanks again helping me to find the right way.

1 Like

FB_IMG_1582120339575

2 Likes

You are not right, the life but is beautiful because of this, having different points if view.
Just look and read your own post, where you really enabled yourself to talk about me like trash.
Of course you have no trouble with this, your thoughts enables everything against your opponents, like me.
Have a great day, just take care about your blood pressure.

Posting memes instead of own thoughts results a hungerdeath for brain cancer.