Raids are Rigged

Ok…i know for some reason some “players” like to defend SG but the chance of playing a duplicate name has a greater chance of impossibility than playing the same person numerous times. The higher teams are composed of maxxed out 5 star players…the chance that these “teams” have the top 3, 4 or 5 players in the game has a very low probability…but numerous teams you play in raids have these maxxed out seasonal heroes that normal players dont have…to ensure victory…i got it…slot machine.

But why? Why add the extra complication of computer controlled teams when there is no clear benefit? At least I don’t see it.

2 Likes

@Scarecrow, you were taken into our confidence with the understanding that you would never speak of this. You have reveal our plan to 100’s if not 1000’s of the puny humans!!! Prepared to be assimilated!!! :alien:

4 Likes

I knew it! They have targeted E&P players because we have accumulated the best and brightest strategists the world has to offer. I mean one of the top players is @Ender_BattleSchool. You buggers NEED to be scared!

2 Likes

The only reason to do that it would be the lack of offline players.

But, on the other hand, I have seen that in other game (shadow of death, if I remember) I even fought one of my own characters.

I read that long time ago it was easier to raise heroes to the max. But the drop of AM was strongly nerfed. That may be the cause of so many top TP teams

Raids not cool

If you have to pay the game to stop raiding you…due to you always losing the raids. (Explains why all the teams that raid you are 400+ power than you). This means the game is designed for you to lose and pay to build your teams so you Dont lose as much…cause it escalates…you get to 3000 and then you play 3500 teams…you get to 3500 then you play 4000 teams…have fun and prepare to lose.

What are you after here mate?

I’m sure people would be happy to give you advice on raiding if they knew what your teams and targets are. Maybe you don’t have enough bench depth to stack tanks?

I raid in diamond where most teams are 4200+ on defense. One of my fave raid parties is 4-1 green and purple (Rigard is the 1, for the cleanse), which is only 3800 tp. It wins a lot more than it loses

My point being that raiding is fun and challenging, you just have to work it out and have a good deep bench. Choosing the right heroes for the targets is key

5 Likes

@Wyly

You already have a thread about this vague accusation about problems with raids.

On that thread you said

So, what gives? If you won most of your raids, what’s the problem?

Do you expect to win every time?

The system is designed as a rubber band - to roughly allow you to win above and below your team power.

As above, if you want help, people would be really happy to help you with specific problems.

If you have a specific complaint about the mechanics, backed up with data, we’re all ears.

If you want to sound off about losing, there are plenty of threads already :slightly_smiling_face:

@zephyr1 for merger

5 Likes

Yeah Small Giant is evil like:

evil-laugh-203828

6 Likes

Merged, thanks! :heart_decoration:

@Infinite @JonahTheBard @Elpis don’t bother. This guy opens threads after threads just for trolling I presume. Or being bored. Yesterday he claimed we are attacked by teams which aren’t controlled by humans. LMAO :rofl:

3 Likes

He’s looking for moral support for his belief that he can’t possibly be the reason he is doing so badly in the game.

There is help available here if he wants to learn.

2 Likes

I know, I know…I need to take a breather :crazy_face:

Thanks @scarecrow :smile:

Where are your observations detailed? Without data you’re just making noise. None of us represent E&P but we do tend to rally against misrepresentation.

No data no case.

1 Like

I do. Because I believe in the sharing good quality information in a civil manner.

I think your post contains misinformation and unnecessary duplication and it’s within forum guidelines to challenge this, politely.

Debating detailed and accurate ideas about bugs or game processes is all part of the fun.

6 Likes

@JonahTheBard you are always far more civil than I am.

Hey you kids get off my lawn!

3 Likes

Well, this post was ridiculing a ridiculous post but hey, kinda makes no sense now that it’s all hidden.

3 Likes

@Wyly does not post productive discussions.

Say nothing of the fact that I have Miki and he’s awesome on my free account but couldn’t pull him for my main (spender) acct.

3 Likes

He is The Mikinator!

1 Like

I just don’t get it…why do you play, when you’re complaining all the time? @Wyly

OT question: is there a possibility to block people of the forum? Just don’t want to waste any more time…