Raids are Rigged

I’m not a fan of flagging people tbh. I would definitely do it if a discussion starts to get too personal tho. And thanks by the way.

2 Likes

There is a few people that constantly reply to posts in almost bot like fashion and in general they put down anyone who says anything negative. They fail to realise that these negative sentiments offer the best way to improve their hallowed game up in its ivory tower of infallibility.

That is their failure. I can live with mine.

I am the greatest e&p player of a all time. I know great hero’s. The best.

Everything else is fake news.

*politics have nothing to do with my opinion of any game I play.

1 Like

It is not a question of politics.
It is a question of the mind set behind the way people express themselves sometimes.

I believe the raids and raid tournaments are heavily rigged, but not for all players. It’s not impossible for certain players to be flagged and have their profiles set to win just enough to make it interesting. If different games can be set for difficulty level, then you can set it for other things. I don’t expect any of the mods or staff, programmers etc to come on board and suddenly all become whistleblowers. It’s in their best interests to refute any and all such claims.
I don’t believe that a player can have characters of all one colour and still convincingly win. I don’t believe a player can have the same characters as you, be at weaker levels than you and also convincingly win. I don’t see how an opposing player can have their team all geared up with mana and use their individual skills after 2 turns. If the same is happening for me when I’m raided, why do I still lose so often if it’s all random? If it all relies on randomness, then why bother with team strength etc. What does it matter if I level up the talents of my team to 10 or more if I can still easily lose to someone who’s team barely has even one character at 70?
Yes the board will automatically shuffle if there are no further moves, but that can easily be included as an in-game algorithm and not necessarily be evidence of the game being totally unbiased in the shuffle for everyone. All players have codes, so how possible is it to be prejudicial towards some players and not others?
For the record, I don’t expect to win every time I raid, that’d be boring. I’ve won raids, plus I’ve had people who’ve raided me and lost. Some players I’ve revenged on and won. Is any of that evidence that the system isn’t rigged? No, it isn’t. Sometimes I’ve only managed to win by the skin of my teeth against a player so low and with characters so weak, it should’ve been a walk-over.
Almost all of the players that raid me and win, are roughly my level to 1000 points higher than me in strength and I lose 90% of the time. When I revenge, I lose.
On the off chance I go raiding, I can only win against players that are considerably weaker than me and sometimes not even then. They can then get revenge and their revenge/win ratio is about 80%.
I was recently raided by someone at just below my strength level and I lost. I revenged and lost. I revenged 2 more times and lost. In all 4 games, I barely got any decent hits in, before his team systematically took out my team in quick succession. The mana regeneration of his team was so fast, I never really had a chance. Statistically speaking, I should’ve at least won once.
And after we do win so many times what’s the result? A handful of trinkets that don’t really do much, so I no longer bother as much as I used to.
Is anything I’ve said proof of rigging? No, but at the same time I don’t believe it’s equally random as much as they want us to believe.
Anyway it’s just what I think.

1 Like

Welcome :slightly_smiling_face:

Do not raid and leave tournaments out if you don’t like em.

No raiding will show you the strength of your def, but even bad tournament loot is better than no loot at all.

2 Likes

Hi @Mercury, I’m afraid that your post is full of misinformation and unsubstantiated conspiracies. I believe that the forum should be a place where facts are discussed and untruths challenged, so I’ve picked it apart. It’s not a personal attack, but please provide evidence to support your assertions.

You don’t seem to like raiding, which is of course your personal choice, but perhaps if you read more about successful strategy and improved your win rate, that would change.

How are these players selected, and why?

Mods are just players, why is in their interest to support a corrupt game?

I do this all the time and win. @halifax does the time and wins. @KLinMayhem does this all the time and wins. Have you done any research of using mono teams and how popular and successful they are?

Why not? There is a significant random element to the game via the board that allows players to win and lose against a wide variety of team powers.

It depends how many tiles you hit them with. If you hit them with enough tiles it’s completely plausible that they can fire in two turns.

It’s part random and part skill so maybe your team is badly set up? The attacker has most of the advantages. Most players win more on attack most of the time.

It doesn’t.

Using the correct tactics, you would usually defeat a weaker team, but not always.

Again, WHY? Why would a company randomly favour some players. People who pay money report success and failure. People who play for free report success and failure. The top alliances are full of people from around the world, male and female and all ages and spending budgets. So how and why do these people get easy win miracle accounts??

Correct, that is evidence that the system is working as expected.

No, because of the random element there are no ‘should have’ scenarios. You put the odds in your favour by acquiring heroes and good strategy, but there is always a random element that means no win is rightfully yours.

Why? Based on what statistics?

6 Likes

Just out of curiosity, I’d like to know where you are in the game… How long have you played, what 4 and 5* heroes you have in your roster, how far are they leveled-up, what’s your raiding strategy and team formation are you using for raiding…

3 Likes

Yeah raids can frustrate us sometimes. That happens to me everyday. You have some good days and some bad ones. Sometimes you cannot do anything. That said in the long time when you improve your team you will win more than you lose. You need to understand your defense can be beat by others players with the right team. It is not about the level of the team but the skills of the heros. I do not believed the game is rigged even if sometimes we can have the feeling it is.

3 Likes

I’ve gotten a t-shirt and some stickers so far out of being a mod, plus the dubious pleasure of getting to deal with the flag log here on the forum. We are volunteer moderators who do this because we care about the community.

If you look, you’ll find I have actually pointed out where there is an unexplained bias in the statistics:

I have encouraged people not to pay for rebuys in the raid tournament:

I have suggested people delink their credit cards from their accounts to make it easier not to buy gems:

I routinely encourage people to stop spending on the game:

So, given the fact that I don’t work for SG, I get no benefits from SG being successful, and I routinely give advice that is against their financial interests, why do you believe I wouldn’t disclose a bias in the raid boards if I found one?

8 Likes

Dude, you gonna get fired :rofl:

3 Likes

Pay cut for you?..

2 Likes

Yup. Next time, it’ll be half a t-shirt :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Arrgh my eyes!

Although at 6’ 9" probably a lot of them are half t-shirts, or 3/4 at best.

4 Likes

Check the footwear, if that’s a mod, it ain’t @Garanwyn, it’s the Adonis known as @Kerridoc!

4 Likes

Same players in raids…but its millions playing. Computer generated teams simulating player teams in a pool to compete against you. Again…stacked odds against you…slot machine…ultimately…expect to lose.

Afternoon @Wyly

Just playing devil’s advocate…

• it would be unlikely but not impossible
  • could sometimes be duplicate names. SG have a bank of generic names that they assign to inappropriate accounts (there are a lot of ‘Quinn’ for instance)
  • how many teams do you think are computer generated? There is a popular thread here where people exchange results with people they know Fighting Familiar Names so some must be genuine.
  • Do you think that computer generated teams always win? Or teams that win are more likely to be computer generated?
  • I believe that most of us win most of our raids. What’s your win:loss ratio and what would you think is a reasonable win:lose ratio on offense?
5 Likes

More of this nonsense. Unfortunately, it doesn’t become more true the more it is said.

1 Like

I win most raids also…its just that the computer generated teams always win when doing revenge games. Most if these teams are not “other” players…most of these teams have 4 of the top players maxxed out and 20+ troops but only have 2500 trophies…which means no one is playing these teams…and have you seen when certain teams start losing…the aggression it starts to use when it has to win…and it does anything to win. Hey…the game is a cash grab…slot machine…i get it…its just not fun anymore.

I disagree. Aliens are controlling those teams. This is the preparation phase. First, they take revenge at E&P. Then, will invade us, using the same strategy; they will hit us hard with their high levelled troops.

7 Likes

Cookie Settings