Raids are broken

Until the devs figure out Cups/Trophies are completely useless in the game and fix them the Raid function will never function correctly. Other than player and alliance ranking there is no benefit to increase your trophy count. A all too common strategy is to artificially lower your trophy count to allow for quicker Wanted: Hero Missions progression. If the devs leave a hole open players will definitely exploit it.

I personally think dropping the Raid Wanted Mission and replacing it with a Random drawing for loot after a win when you beat a higher team power than yourself would be appropriate. The draw for opponents could be handicapped completely by the team strength and not by trophy count or player level. They could also have multiple categories like No Healers, All Attackers, Limit of One Tank, etc. I really think there are a lot more opportunities to tune the Raid function but it is probably at the lower end of their list.

Admins- feel free to copy and repost or move these comments as you see fit. I hadn’t planned to make game play suggestions till I was halfway through. Lol.

2 Likes