Raids again

I am about to give up on this game and raids their is no way you can climb over 1700s then loose to a team that is a lower than you multiple times in a row and and end up in the 1500s it bs rant over …

Is it your attack?

Can you post your attack team and your opponent’s defense?

I really do not remember what their defense was

Their were multiple different individuals

You can see them through your watch tower.

It seems you use rainbow team to attack and it lack synergy, your damage will increase if Kunchen fire but he is slow.

I recommend you to use 3-2 stack team. Bring 3 colors that is strong against enemy’s tank.

For example, I have attack team with power only 3300, consist of 3 purples (Proteus, Rigard, Sabina) and 2 blues (Grimm and Sonya). 2 healers and a mana controller allow me to control long battle. Grimm and Sonya is a good combo move, Sonya will charge faster but I hold her skill, only firing it after Grimm fire as Grimm’s defense debuff will increase Sonya’s skill damage.

With that team, I can even take 3700 opponent with yellow tank.

5 Likes

Yelnats is right, you need synergy. I also noticed that you only have one hero maxed in this lineup. A maxed hero of a lower level can be more powerful than a higher level hero that is not maxed. Now, emblems add to that power increase. Your heroes are not bad, but kunchen will be a better tank than Sonya when he is more leveled. Keep in mind that RNG plays a big roll in game play. Tiles are unpredictable! Even if your team is more powerful you may lose because of a bad board or awesome team synergy from the opponent.

2 Likes

Back when I was in Platinum I’d get frustrated for the same reason as you. It seemed I’d get so high only to drop like :poop: again.

I joined the forums to see if I could find any guides, etc. The 2 links below helped me tremendously and I highly recommend reading both.

It is alot of reading, however the explanations are very exact and easy to follow.

Hang in there and you will get there. Don’t get me wrong I still get a tad frustrated, however that is down to RNG anf that I can’t win them all.

I found these guides to be very helpful:

4 Likes

@MrsBCW, thanks for posting these. I had skimmed over them quickly back when I started but it was all over my head at that point. Now that I have a clue this will be extremely helpful. :+1:

3 Likes

You’re very welcome!

I hope you keep us updated :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks for the information greatly appreciate it more frustration than anything lol!!

I am moving this thread to General Discussion as it is not a Bug issue. :slight_smile:

1 Like

So just to give feed back … the raids are up and down still and I have purposely spent food to test my theory and I can win several in a row then all of a sudden I will loose like three or four in a row even raiding teams that are not fully ascended and are ranked much lower. So the raids to me are a waste of my time as spending the time to ascend does no good in the raid portion your going to raise your trophies then just expect to loose them faster than you gained them to teams that are much smaller.

You do realize that the team that you see is not the team they used to face yours right? The team you see is their defense team not raid team. Most people use a 3-2 format or even mono to beat teams a lot stronger than theirs. All my raiding teams are between 3600-3800 yet I consistently face and beat teams 4000-4300+. My advice to you is to learn to stack 3-2 since your offense will always be better than your defense.

2 Likes

I have tried everything I have just came to the conclusion you will win for a while then all of a sudden you start loosing and will loose for awhile then start winning again. I don’t think it’s skill strategy or other it’s a game and the program must let you win then shuts you off and you loose no matter what you do. I wish it was skill or strategy but it ain’t and the number of trophies you have is not a true reflection of you as a player it’s all programming.

Many of us have win rates over 80% when raiding. I assure you, there is definitely a strong skill component in team selection and board management.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.